Thread: Ask the President-elect a question

Ask the President-elect a question

http://www.communitycounts.com/forum/?id=bigdialog

The premise is you post a question, they deliver the top rated questions to the President-elect's transition team, either the President elect or one of his proxies gives a public reply, the public (well how ever much of the public is on the site) then votes on content/accuracy of the answer.

Rules.

Please see here...http://tinyurl.com/ask-bho-about-gun-rights (you may have to refresh the link when the page opens, it's finicky for some reason). I've posed the question "Do you fully support the Supreme Court's recent decision that the Second Amendment of the Constitution affirms an individual right to weapon ownership, and will your administration make any moves to outlaw or enact mechanisms to restrict the ownership (such as onerous regulations or prohibitively high taxation) by law abiding citizens of weapons not currently already covered by the National Firearms Act?" If that's a question you'd like to see the new administration answer on the record, I'd welcome your votes and links to the question to increase the rating and assure that it gets asked.

If this is not a suitable topic for the forum or the Activism area I apologize and asked that it be moved/removed.
    Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. - Robert A. Heinlein

go to www.change.gov , they are already calling for a new AWB.
    "The world needs to be reminded that all human ills are not curable by legislation, and that quantity of statutory enactment and excess of government offer no substitute for quality of citizenship."
    Warren G. Harding

Okay I voted for you junyo, but I can tell you the answer you're going to get right now.
    NRA Benefactor
    MSSA Life Member

go to www.change.gov , they are already calling for a new AWB.
    Went there and couldn't find anything. Can you point me at it please?
    "People who argue for the banning of arms ask for automatic rule by the young, the strong, and the many, and that's the exact opposite of a civilized society." Marko - http://munchkinwrangler.wordpress.co...-plagiarizing/

It's well hidden under "Urban" something or other. Because when Obama thinks guns, he thinks "inner city gang."

Thanks (I guess). It's worse than just the AWB. They want to repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts access to trace data about gun ownership, make guns more childproof (whatever the h-ll that is) and the ever popular "close the gunshow loophole. Well looks like the SOS - only a different day
    I'm gonna ask how this all fits in with respecting my 2nd amendment rights.
    "People who argue for the banning of arms ask for automatic rule by the young, the strong, and the many, and that's the exact opposite of a civilized society." Marko - http://munchkinwrangler.wordpress.co...-plagiarizing/

Okay I voted for you junyo, but I can tell you the answer you're going to get right now.
    Yeah, I know, but frankly I want an answer that I can shove in the face of every gun-owner that got on their knees and voted for him.

Or maybe our new "friend of the sportsman" will surprise me. Yeah I crack myself up sometimes.