Thread: The War on Guns Blog

Closed Account

There are many good comments on here.

This one is a good one too!

Quote:

Anonymous said...

"We engage in reasoned and civil discourse ..." Bull. This is intellectual codespeak for an Ivory Tower Bully. Being a student in his courses sounds like a thrilling one-way conversation. He speaks. You STFU. When the next US administration topples the house of cards, there will certainly be no market for sociology professors. The Right already has no use for them. The Marxists in charge will not want a body of academia types questioning man's relation to State. I don't remember the USSR being a hotbed of sociology study. Soviet academia was mostly into hard science like rockets and tractors to propel the State to a position to rule human society with an Iron Fist.
    11/13/2008 8:15 PM

~~~~~

Thank you!

Catherine
    Closed Account

USA gun buyers~~~

From what I gather from my private and political email and reading several gun boards... ALL kinds of people (All races and nationalities.) are 'buying guns and ammunition' because they do have a FEAR of something coming down the road here in the USA. Like more anti gun laws! Ugh.

It is not just one type of man or color who is buying up guns! Typical lofty speech coming from a so called EXPERT! UGH.

All colors, all ages, all sexes, all socio-economic groups, all nationalities, etc. are stocking up. People who never thought much about guns or even owned a gun before are buying and LEARNING guns. Taking classes and getting into the shooting sports and INTO self defense.

That is very good news. More people learning, buying and shooting guns!

Catherine
    Armed and Female
    Montana
    Closed Account

Why?

Did you ever wonder WHY the anti gunners in HIGH political office and in general... the ones who hate those nasty CCW guns, those evil black rifles, those semi automatic pistols... that they still want the PAID protection from the Secret Service, other people in law enforcement, military and even from private contractors?

I have always said and thought this... if THEY hate guns so much for the mere serfs and peons... that they should be made to do withOUT their paid protection and that includes the Secret Service!

Of course, it is like the other ANTI GUN politicos and Hollyweird anti gunners too. They still have their paid protection and even own some, gasp, GUNS! Some of THEM have CCW permits in states where the serfs and slaves can't carry open or concealed!

I think that any ANTI gunner in ANY job description, including those in HIGH office, should not have ANY paid protection if they don't support the RKBA for the rest of the people in their District of Criminals, their town/city, their county and their state.

I bet that the cowards and the anti gunners would not want to go withOUT their special rights, their special taxpayer PAID protection and 'security'!

If we did this to them with a LAW - it would end their garbage agenda because after all, I am sure that even the O man, Congress, the Brady Bunch, etc. would not want to go out without their special rights and PROTECTION.

I say STICK the same Unconstitutional=anti gun laws to them - see if they like it. If they want to continue with the anti gun agenda - it means NO guns for them and NO protection.

For the rest of us who support the SECOND and are NOT anti gun folks... we can have the rest of those over 20,000 gun laws dumped into the Potomac! If an anti gun person still wants to learn, shoot or even own a gun... great! We should STICK IT to the anti gun LAW makers and their ILK.

Same old - same old. It will not work unless someone lays it on the line to the anti gun law makers and their ILK.

You know how it goes... do as I SAY not as I do as they goose step away from the serfs and taxpayers. Ugh.

Catherine
    Closed Account