Thread: Stephen Hunter interview

Administrator   
    In a pot of water, 200 degrees and rising slowly....

Stephen Hunter interview

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...s_/ai_96989880

Guns were absolutely forbidden, taboo, evil. I absolutely could not have a gun in the house....If the world or the people around me didn't like it, f**k 'em. I was going to be myself.
    "...there's always somebody else out there that needs to be whacked"... MajGen James Mattis, to Co G, Third Battalion, Twenty-Third Marines, in Al Kut, Iraq, July 2003

What I do.

Interesting! Somehow I missed that the first time around. It is good to know how his current interest in a particular firearm drives his choice of setting, character and plot development. Would be interesting to see a current interview for his thoughts on how his Bob Lee has evolved and what he plans next.
    "...if you don't understand history, you might as well live with your head in a sack." -Jeff Cooper

"Something is the matter with the country, and all [the legislators] feel an irresistible temptation to try to provide a remedy. That would be fine if they had any such power. But only the people themselves have the power to work out their difficulties, which they can best do without legislative interference." Calvin Coolidge

My current interview with Steve on his new book, NIGHT OF THUNDER, is available on DOWN RANGE Television (www.downrange.tv).

Michael B
    Michael Bane
    SHOOTING GALLERY

Administrator   
    In a pot of water, 200 degrees and rising slowly....
    Even better!
    "...there's always somebody else out there that needs to be whacked"... MajGen James Mattis, to Co G, Third Battalion, Twenty-Third Marines, in Al Kut, Iraq, July 2003

What I do.

Thnx 4 th link! Good stuff. Next book he's workin on sounds great!
    "...if you don't understand history, you might as well live with your head in a sack." -Jeff Cooper

"Something is the matter with the country, and all [the legislators] feel an irresistible temptation to try to provide a remedy. That would be fine if they had any such power. But only the people themselves have the power to work out their difficulties, which they can best do without legislative interference." Calvin Coolidge

Night of Thunder was an ok read . . . not as good as I've come to expect from him though.

Just my .02