Thread: Powder valley

Question Powder valley

Can this company be trusted with your money. I am looking to place about a 1000 dollar order and want more for my money and they seem to have the best prices around. So my 2 questions are 1 can they be trusted and are they a real company. And has anyone here had any experince with them.

GOD BLESS

Handloader

Yes. I buy from them all the time. The only place I will buy Powder and Primers unless they are out of stock with what I need. Good people.
    "What if? What if your sister had a d. . . "
    DI SSGT Chestnut

Semper Fi

Spencer

Powder Valley is very reputable. Good people. I highly recommend them.
    Chance favors the prepared mind.

NRA Member
    Proud to be an Indiana Freemason

I have bought a lot from them. They are good people.

One of the best I love them.
    It's not just a gun it's the symbol of freedom.keith

Never heard anything bad about them.
    Do you smell that? I love the smell of Napalm in the morning. It smells like, like victory.

Send a USPS money order if you're worried about using a credit card.

YES....

We buy a bunch from them.
    PR
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "The people do not know what is best for themselves. Therefor we must FORCE the people to be happy!"

Yes, to echo the other responses. REALLY good prices and fast shipping. I expect that I will continue to happily buy from them for a long time.

I order from them several times a year -- usually about $200 or so at a time. They are my go-to place for powder and primers. Never had a problem (except that I keep forgetting to order a can of Rex powder to try it out.)
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" —Kenny Rogers

It's been over a year but I had no issues. It looks like the consensus is a positive one. Looks like it's time to buy!

Let me contribute to the consensus...

Great people...

Order with confidence...

Forrest

Don't worry about a thing when you deal with the good folks at Powder Valley.
    I HAVE TWO GUNS. ONE FOR EACH OF YOU!

It depends on what you are about to buy. If your purchase is going to eat up the supply of anything I buy from them, then you don't want to do business with them.

I just received an approx. $700 order from them. Actually got it sooner than they estimated. This makes about $1500 in the past year. Absolutely good people. A lot of others must feel the same way. They are out of stock on several items that I wanted.
    John

One more thing to add about the Powder Valley folks- great customer service!

On one order I made a mistake and ordered an 8 lb can of the wrong kind of powder (my fault), using their website to place the order. I realized it the next day, called them up, and they were able to change my order to what I'd intended to buy, not what I mistakenly put in their webform. Made me happy.

I believe for most orders shipping will be about $10 and there's a $20 hazmat fee too. Their prices are very good, much lower than if I went to Gander Mountain or even the gunshow, so if you buy $100 or $200 of stuff you will come out ahead even with the $30 or so of overhead cost. Make a bigger order like $500 to last you say a year or so and you'll end up saving even more over buying somewhere else.

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS, DISTRICT OF ROUND ROCK
    Many thousands of dollars from here. For me personally and my customers on group buys. Good folks. No hassles.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    --George Washington

A friend and I ordered $600+ in primers and powder from PVI just in time to beat the post-election hysteria, and that was not our first. Always good service.

Selection may be poorer and delivery may be slower now, due to the aforementioned hysteria, not to any fault of the vendor.

I do suggest you phone in your order and talk to a human. I have read of identity theft on their www order line.
    I have a few facts and a lot of opinions.