Thread: Gun Store FFL in Colorado??

Escapee from the Bay Area California!! Now in lovely VA!

Gun Store FFL in Colorado??

I'm looking for a gun store/FFL in Colorado.
    I had a question about buying a couple of lowers, and having them sent to my Moms house.

Anyone know of anyone?
    --We can all think of things wrong with capitalism, but thugs don't show up at 3am to drag you to the mall. ---bjbarron

One of the conditions of victory is that the loser understands himself to be vanquished.

In a democracy, which give preference to persuasion over force, and on the internet, in which persuasion is the only tool available, this gives the guy who is dumber than a box of hammers the superpower of invincibility. ---geekWithA.45

Where in Colorado? I'm in Longmont, 30 minutes north of Denver, and there is a local pawn/gunshop I have used called Grandpa's, located 3rd and Main st. Very friendly guys, and definitely more gunshop than pawnshop ;^)

If in Colorado Springs, give Hickman Rifles a call at 719-633-4680 (Tue-Sat 9-5)...

Forrest

I had a question about buying a couple of lowers, and having them sent to my Moms house.
    This confuses and disturbs me. What were those questions? Because that's (most likely) illegal, if I'm understanding it correctly.

Again, where are you? I could suggest five or six depending on where you are located.

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS, DISTRICT OF ROUND ROCK
    The lowers are the registered part of the weapon. Only a dealer that wants to spend time in court and jail would send a lower to a non-FFL address. You do love your mom, right?
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    --George Washington

Escapee from the Bay Area California!! Now in lovely VA!
    No I don't want them shipped to her house . Though it would be cool if my mom was an FFL (I feel a joke coming on here) I wanted them shipped to the nearest FFL to her house. Thus allowing me to pick them up, and deposit them there.

She lives near Golden.
    --We can all think of things wrong with capitalism, but thugs don't show up at 3am to drag you to the mall. ---bjbarron

One of the conditions of victory is that the loser understands himself to be vanquished.

In a democracy, which give preference to persuasion over force, and on the internet, in which persuasion is the only tool available, this gives the guy who is dumber than a box of hammers the superpower of invincibility. ---geekWithA.45

http://gunbroker.com/User/DealerNetwork.asp

type in your zip there and it will give you a list of them.