Thread: Gun Rights Podcasts

Gun Rights Podcasts

When I need a break from "regular" radio (like when I finally fell victim to election burnout) I have begun switching to podcasts. In my case I have a PalmTX with some audio software that I can plug into my car stereo.

I've been listening to all kinds of podcasts (Tom Gresham's "guntalk" being one of my favorites) and in searching for more I discovered the "Gun Rights Radio" page which has a sidebar listing a number of gun-related/gun rights podcast sites.

http://gunrightsradio.com/

Hope you folks enjoy it as much as I do.
    "The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on"

I used to listen alot, but frankly the host annoy's me and all the "techno effect" cut in's & gimmicks annoy me. I dropped them from my Playlist. I tried to listen again durning the election & felt the same.

I like "the shooting bench," GunTalk & down range radio. I wish there were others I liked.

You may not like one of the Podcasts at Gun Rights Radio Network but there are about 12 different Podcasts there and they are all very different. Perhaps you could try some of the others.
    Listen to the ProArms Podcast
    Listen to all the Pro Gun Podcasts at The Gun Rights Radio Network.

I am a huge podcast junkie and here are the best one

The Shooting Bench- Hosted by Cope Reynolds in New Mexico he is a great guy who owns a massive gun shop. Listen to a few episodes past first.

Down Range radio- Hosted by the great Michael Bane of TV's shooting gallery fame.

Both of those come out on wednesdays

Another great one is the Ohians for Conceal Carry podcast but its been almost a year since they put out a new episode.
    The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. - Thomas Jefferson
    http://tacticool-ninja.blogspot.com/

I used to listen alot, but frankly the host annoy's me and all the "techno effect" cut in's & gimmicks annoy me.
    I hear ya, that's why I pointed out that the webpage also has a list...which has a sidebar listing a number of other gun-related/gun rights podcast sites.
    "The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on"

+1 for Tom Gresham's Gun Talk. It's always worthwhile.

Good listen on Harold Fish case @ ProArms

Been listening to way too many Podcasts on the Gun Rights Radio Network lately (on my Zune)-trying to sort out the good from the bad/useless. Most of these guys podcasting spend more time yakkin' 'bout their equipment, what was wrong with their podcast, etc-just get on with the story/news/etc willya?

One of the better ones is John Strayer's ProArms Podcast (Massad Ayoob is often on). These folks get on with the show and don't yak 'bout the podcast itself.

Anywho...just got through listening to the one at the link below, and it's interesting listening 'bout the Harold Fish Case.
    Harold Fish is the 57 year old school teacher that was hiking (Arizona), had a camper's 2 dogs come after him, fired warning shots to scare off the dogs (didn't hit 'em), then had the irate owner of the dogs come after him. He ended up killing the owner with a 10mm pistol (which he carried for wild animal defense), and while a lot of investigators called it a good self-defense shoot, he ran into trouble when the prosecutor went after him.

At the 33 minute mark, discussion of the Harold Fish case starts.
    Good listening for anyone prepared to defend themselves, and the problems that can arise when you run up against an overzealous prosecutor.

The 10mm Review & The Harold Fish Case
    http://proarms.podbean.com/
    You can listen online at the link above

Gun Rights Radio Network
    http://gunrightsradio.com/
    Last edited by basicblur; December 4th, 2008 at 07:13 AM.
    It only becomes class warfare when the working class decides to fight back.
    When they don't, it simply becomes a case of economic genocide.
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member

+ 1 on Tom Gresham. He is also a member here and pops in once and a while...
    WWW.CCDL.US Connecticut Citizens Defense League

"We The People" not "You The Government"!

Thanks for the link...
    PR
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "The people do not know what is best for themselves. Therefor we must FORCE the people to be happy!"

Thanks for the heads up on the proarms podcast, I will check it out.