Thread: Half priced Ammo !

Half priced Ammo !

Ok its only 6 boxes and its on black Friday but its still a good deal if you have a dicks near you.

I attached the page of the ad here. The full ad (and others) can be found here.

http://bfads.net/Adscans

I was hoping for a good deal on some rifles but Gander Mountain nor Dicks has em this year. I guess with the buying frenzy they dont need to cut the prices.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    At Thermopylae, 1,000,000 Persians lost 20,000 yet failed to disarm 300 Spartans. 80,000,000 lawfully armed Americans will resist even harder.

That we promise. Molōn labe!

It only works out to 25% off. It is a buy one at full price and get half off the second one. I went through that with them on their last add like that. The guy selling ammo thaought it was 1/2 off all ammo so I bought six. After arguing with the manager that the guy upstairs said it was 1/2 price he calld him and verified it. Then went up to explain the way the sale is supposed to be. Still a discount though.

I had the same experience as tbtrout last year. It's still a pretty good deal, but the ads are misleading.
    Send lawyers, guns, and money . . .

I had a clerk that didn't catch the "buy one get one" fine print, so I got six boxes of sabot slugs for half price. Then I went through again and got six bricks of 12ga trap loads.

When the prices are double what they were two years ago, even 50% off is not really a sale.