Thread: price check

price check

Rossi model 68 the gun looks brand new, even had the box, which is annoying since i am not a collector, i would just carry to thing.

any way specs on the gun:
    2 inch barrel
    5 shot 38 special
    blue finish
    O.B.
    Teacher of math
    Petter of small animals
    Regular killer of paper
    Husband
    Hunter of most of gods creatures

I had one about twenty years ago. Every time it fired, the cylinder would come unlatched and move out just that little bit. No more than 1/16" of an inch, but yoiu could not pull the trigger again. If you slap the cylinder closed, you'd get one more shot before it would tie up again.

Great, a two-hand, single shot revolver. Took it to a 'smith who siad it would cost more to fix it than it was worth. It's been resting at the bottom of a lake in Northern California ever since. I haven't even considered buying a Rossi ever since.

Of course, Taurus just bought Rossi so everything will be all right now

If you didn't read between the lines, let me be a bit more direct: I wouldn't give a dime for it, especially if you are going to entrust your life to it.

it's an older rossi no lock
    O.B.
    Teacher of math
    Petter of small animals
    Regular killer of paper
    Husband
    Hunter of most of gods creatures

North Central Montana, across the Wide Missouri
    My wife has been carrying one for 20 years. she puts about 500 rounds a year thru it, fantastic little revolver. From reading the reports by other shooters of other brands, this M68 she uses is as good as modern firearms reliability gets.