Thread: Del-ton delivery schedules

Del-ton delivery schedules

I ordered my rifle kit AFTER the election. I wish it had been before but funds had to be accumulated before the order.

The delivery window has grown from 4-8 weeks, to 8-12 weeks and as of yesterday grown to 8-16 weeks.

While I am impatient to get my kit, it is nice to know that rifles, parts and kits are being dispersed into the population as fast as the manufacturers, wholesale and retail networks can do it.

Yeah, you along with others who ordered after the elections will just have to sit tight for the near future.

Presumably the time-frame they were quoting at the time you ordered holds true for your order. Any orders coming in now would be considered to be on the new time-frame.

At least that's what I hope, having ordered an upper/lpk/buttstock from ar15sales.com on the 6th...
    NRA Life Member
    1. The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a
    firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for
    traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

I actually ordered a kit on Election day itself ...

I hope that means it gets here before the end of January, since I have a several-week trip coming up then.

On the upside: of the various AR-15 kit suppliers I looked at, a big reason I went with Del-Ton is that I found their ordering system to be the easiest to comprehend, and it was pretty easy to drill down and examine all the options in the kit (type of grip, etc), since most / all of them are available as single-item orders from the left-hand menu on the site.

timothy

Quote Originally Posted by Picard
    Yeah, you along with others who ordered after the elections will just have to sit tight for the near future.
    Very helpful observation there, Picard - how on earth we managed to get along before you arrived to save us, I'm sure I don't know
    My Iraq Pics

Preferred Travel Agent - 72 Virgins Dating Club

Very helpful observation there, Picard - how on earth we managed to get along before you arrived to save us, I'm sure I don't know
    I do my best. At least someone appreciates my efforts.

I woulda if I had the cash. But for now, it's wait ... more or less patiently.

I wish it had been before but funds had to be accumulated before the order.
    I still have not been able to buy the EBR I want. My silly wife for some reason thinks the house payment is more important, go figure......
    Gettin' Old Ain't For Sissies!
    - Bette Davis -

I still have not been able to buy the EBR I want. My silly wife for some reason thinks the house payment is more important, go figure......
    In the same boat myself. Hopefully I can drum up a few hundred extra from somewhere and get a couple recievers. Want to do one as a 20" A2 and do the other as a SBR.