Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: True fudd gun owner

True fudd gun owner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ySNI7WKbMw
    This guy is an 100% accurate definition of what a fudd gun owner really is.
    These are the type of gun owners that bring us two steps back when it comes to gun rights since they cater to Obama and support a complete ban on "Assault weapons".If they had it their way we would all be stuck with bolt actions rifles maybe lever action rifles and a pump shotgun the most.And some of the soft core fudds might allow revolvers since they can be used for "hunting".In my eyes these types of gun owners are traitors and are not much different then the gun hating people we try to defend our rights against.

It angers me that people like this are so selfish,ignorant,and want to violate the 2nd amendment that lets them have the right to own those fudd guns but contradictorily deny others all other guns because they decide what we need and dont need.

Only "Military or Police Force" members "deserve" to have "assault style" weapons....

....um ..... er.... 'cause they're the Only Ones......
    "If it looks like a rabbit, and acts like a rabbit, it will be treated as such- prey for all predators.
    If it looks like a rabbit and bites like a rattlesnake, rabbits will be safer, and predators more reticent."

i own the guns you mention, no EBR's, and bought 'em to dodge a likely ban.

so, you don't like my guns or attitude?

painting with a broad brush, ain'tcha?

how about you run your life good as you can, and i will too.

i ain't swapping with ya.

generalizing about folks you don't know is a waste of your time, and just rankles hell outa me.

just cause you like hi cap bottom feeders, i ain't called you a tacticool mall ninja or an internet commando.

any more and i'll go too far..

No, he's spot on.

Give an inch and they'll take a mile. Today it will be AR-15s but tomorrow it will be your browning A-bolt high powered sniper rifle. Then what?

When the Nazis came for the communists,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
    I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out.
    If you're going to hunt humans, you should know we travel in packs. -Capt. Phillip Korso

Wow, what a train wreck.

First of all, who hunts dove with a 10 GA? Secondly, if you are so amazing you can hit birds in flight with your bow why would you bother scoping a 30/30? Who in thier right mind chooses 30/30 as a moose hunting round? Or as a rabbit round when there is a thing called a .22 LR? Where does it mention a need any where in the bill of RIGHTS? If my favorite rifles are for war uses only have they been malfunctioning all this time, I have yet to be in a war?

I laughed out loud when a few seconds after he called us all fools and morons he said "don't leave me any comments like you're an idiot, I only want good constructive comments" HAHAHA.

He is most likely a member of the AHSA, and if not they may have a new poaster child.

FFMedic

speak out, spoke out, and planning on moving out.

that don't make me dislike your choice of hobbies, or toys, or tools..

and far as my activism, i've stuck up for evil looking guns when i'm not on any lists (this go round, far as i know) of 'likely to be banned.

cause, ya'll are front line and I'm REMF, about AWB, the 2A, and CCW..

but on the same side for sure and i knew it already.

lots of folks is too meanminded to take friendship when it's there for the asking.

fork 'em. i'm done.

Administrator   
    I think the big thing here is a guy who claims to be a gun owner is attacking a segment of the guin owning public. I certainly don't attack any hunting style gun owner for having deadly sniper rifles, (What honest citizen NEEDS to be able to shoot over 200 yards away!?!?), or horrible alley sweeper shotguns, (two shots? Who need a double barrelled shotgun, will just encourage them to do Old West style barroom killings! Single shot is just fine for closely monitored sporting events, where the guns are stored AT the club!), and so on, and so forth.
    I own two bolt action rifles myself, quite fond of both, and one ofthem is a true military rifle, an Enfield that possible saw action in Europe. None of my other firearms, semi auto detachable magazine or not, are or were military firearms.
    If total government control equals safety, why are prisons so dangerous?

http://czforumsite.info/

Could it be someone was off his "meds".
    The ONLY thing certain in life is DEATH. Live each day to its' FULLEST!

ND Resident, Stationed in NC, Deployed Overseas
    i own the guns you mention, no EBR's, and bought 'em to dodge a likely ban.

so, you don't like my guns or attitude?

painting with a broad brush, ain'tcha?

how about you run your life good as you can, and i will too.

i ain't swapping with ya.

generalizing about folks you don't know is a waste of your time, and just rankles hell outa me.

just cause you like hi cap bottom feeders, i ain't called you a tacticool mall ninja or an internet commando.

any more and i'll go too far.
    Calm down, brotha. A Fudd is not a person who owns those guns. A Fudd is a person who believes that only LEOs and Military should own any kind of black, semi-automatic, evil looking rifles (even though the same .243 WSSM you he uses for deer is what another gun owner shoots from his DPMS AR-15).
    He believes that civilian gun ownership should be STRICTLY for hunting. He believes the only time you should use a gun for self defense is when the reds paratroop into our country and he climbs up in his deer stand and pick 'em off one by one. If you believe in the right to use a firearm for personal defense or in EBR's (evil black rifles), you are not a Fudd and we're not talking about you.
    Yes, I'm a grown man that loves My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Got a problem?

Typical of the breed.

His way or the highway, nevermind the facts.

Baskin-Robins would only have his favorite flavor of ice cream if he had his way.

Stooge.

Well, this is entertaining. Is it so surprising that one who belittles the members of this community for their beliefs is criticized in this community? Shouldn't be...

Yeah, sure, this is The High Road. But I believe it was Burke who said something about good men doing nothing... Something about evil prevailing...

Arbitrary laws = arbitrary rule = something we don't do in this country -- it is utterly antithetical to every aspect of the Constitution and our way of life.

If one wants to identify with this fellow for his antagonism of those who fail to be indoctrinated with nonsense by politicians with a tyrannical agenda, I'd recommend seeking out more sympathetic ears...

In the meantime, no surprises...

And no, Mitch, we aren't referring to you. We're referring to gun owners who are throwing genuine rights activists under the bus. That guy's not interested in his inalienable civil rights, he's in league with those who would have us totally disarmed altogether. It's real tough to defend rights when he's insulting the entire philosophy behind the Constitution. Government FOR the people, BY the people, OF the people, and if they've got a problem with that then it's going to be insurrection FOR the people, BY the people, OF the people. No two ways around it.
    NRA Life Member, October 2009.
    SAF Defender Club Member, January 2011.
    NRA Endowment Member, January 2011.

How much do you want to bet he's a card-carrying-member of AHSA? Just remember though, BHO isn't going to take away your hunting rifles. Never you mind the guy behind the curtain.
    To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them..........George Mason

To Obama, all I can say is... ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

HunterSweeper
    sorry.... gun owners are not all in the same boat.... there is a big difference in a law abiding citizen as opposed to a crimal, drug dealer, child or left winger owning a gun.. 95% of attacks; not fatalities; but violent angry attacks are committed by assault style weapons... you also did not listen to the video completely or are just confused about what it says... i would love to have a conversation with you about this but watch and listen to what the video ACTUALLY says in its entireity...
    He categorizes children and left wing leaning people in the same category as criminals and drug dealers.And some how he understands what a "law abiding citizen" is when he clearly showed he has no clue.He makes up a bogus statistic that 95% of violent attacks are all "Assault weapons" related with no proof or link to back up that statement.

what you have there isn't a fudd, it's a human, imperfect, misguided, poorly informed, and capable of changing his mind.

nobody here ever took a dumbass position in a rational arguement?

get over it later?

he owns guns, and might be will teach a grandkid to hunt someday..

you buy ammo to teach kids to shoot?

ain't all the good, or bad, anybody does gonna be seen in a few seconds.

and i'm friends with a good few non gun owners, and have had long converstions on the topic, and what they want is, some control of crazies, and they try by controlling the tools.

ONE mistake of logic..

ONE, and how many of you has been divorced? hmmm?

i rest my case.

I lasted about 45 seconds.
    Lew Wallace was an optimist.

I want my country back!

Administrator    
    'Fudd' hypocrisy put aside for just a moment ....

The guy didn't register to vote because he doesn't want to serve on a jury?

That guy changing his view on "Assault weapons" or even semi-auto firearms in general is near impossible since he said that lever action,bolt action,and pump action guns is all that we need and should only be able to own.And any other gun should only be owned by Military and Police.

I could throw all the logical arguments and videos I want on the misconceptions and truth of what semi-auto rifles and shotguns are he will probably push it off and still say the same thing.He probably is against handgun ownership I would not be surprised.
    Trying to make him change his mind is like trying to convert a radical Islamic follower to Christianity.

This guy is so full of balogna (edited out the other word). He's got a closet full of AR-15s and he made this video to convince the government otherwise.

Yes, Mr. BATFE agent. I only have this 30-30 and this turkey gun. I hate all other guns.
    Taking the high road does not always, if ever, mean taking the middle road.

I call BS on his video. His tone of voice, choice of language ("Citizens" "Take out" "Assault Style Weapons"), and his viewpoints (basically parroting everything the extreme antis say) strongly indicate that this is a planted or staged video. I highly highly doubt this guy is legit.
    Last edited by Joey_the_Wolf; November 25th, 2008 at 10:49 PM. Reason: grammar errors
    Some people like seven grain bread . . . I like 230 grain lead.

Well, I managed 43 seconds of that, and had to close it, my keyboard can not stand any more, uh, stuff spewed on it. I'm not sure where this guy is from, if he owns a gun, or even knows which end the bullet comes out of, but he's full of what the livestock leave out in the pasture from what I heard.

When I hear an actual gun owner saying that someone should not own such and such a gun the only thing that comes to my mind is that they are woefully ignorant. I don't own a shotgun, but if someone wants to own a whole store full of them it's their money not mine so dive right in. Just don't come around telling me what I "deserve" to own. I deserve to own what I can afford to buy.

I also lasted around 45 seconds. Just another doofus that knows nothing of the original intent of the 2nd amendment.

"assault style weapons are made for one thing, war..."

Idiot. As much fun as guns are to shoot at matches, guns were invented to kill people and/or animals, not target practice; I don't think anybody is under any false impressions, as far as that goes. I still stand by the bumper sticker
    "Gun control is like making it harder for sober people to buy cars" It's the people, not the tools that commit crime. However much easier it is to commit that crime, the decision was still made to commit it.

Guns are power, quite simply and the government, if we let them, will take all the power we give up, and will not give it back. I wish these bored activists would study history for 5 minutes before they go on a youtube power trip.
    “When you understand the nature of a thing, you know what it is capable of.”
    -Miyamoto Musashi

"Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions."

Wow. I don't think I've seen such idiocy in one place before. It hurts to watch! And it is just weird that he looks like his name should be Bubba.

well, urban gun ownership in a rapidly shrinking world is under pressure.

is going to remain under pressure, get less approval, grow more expensive, and be marginalized to the degree populations demand. This trend is population and circumstance related, not a handful of bitter anti's saving the world.

there are more lakes than ever, who took a kid fishing this year? how many kids never went fishing once?

you'll see a day if you live some states will outlaw sportfishing. Watch, it's the same trend.

big knives ain't welcome more places than not, and you can run but you'll only die tired.

i commend to you Ferfals posts, read 'em if you've not. i went from one to half a dozen guns so my kids will have 'em, ain't done yet either.

all fudd guns. i wanna keep 'em. i really think an awb is gonna happen, one year, five, ten, it'll happen and not grandfathered, turn 'em in.

ten years later they'll be a rare sight. no, i do not want to kill americans so i can proudly carry my AK.

pee on that. no, i'm not about insurrection, i love this country and don't want even dumbass americans dead by any act i share responsibility for.

sweep back the tide if you please, i wish you much luck.

i may help or applaud, as i'm moved to, but it ain't a winnable fight if folks keep breeding.

Did you listen to the post.

The guy says he uses his 10 Gauge Browning BPS FOR DOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

cough...cough....he's retarded....cough...cough

We need to follow the link and comment hard.
    It is your dissatisfaction with what IS that is the source of all of your unhappiness. Matthew Scudder