Thread: Spam can identification...

Spam can identification...

I have this spam can of .308 that I don't really want to open right now, but would like to know the specs on the contents. All the OD is gone, so the can is just galvanized. Does anyone recognize the imprinting shown below in its relative position on the top of the can:

7.62 x 51 ...................... 53-92-61

BALL ....................... 520 ROUNDS

Hopefully someone recognizes it. The dots aren't there...I added them to keep this post from truncating the spaces. Thanks in advance!

As I posted "elsewhere", the 92-61 leads me to belive it's CWS Chinese.

Hendrix

Your post has those facts which are not accessible from anywhere else. Itís my humble request to u please keep writing such remarkable articles N95 mask

Hendrix

I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! 먹튀검증사이트

asdczxc

In the pasted 10 years, Olansi focuses on research and development, design, production and sale of household air purification health and environmental protection equipment, water purifiers, rich water machine of hydrogen, humidifier and healthy beauty care products. Purificatore d'aria di Olansi

jacsonalex

I've lately began the weblog, the data a person supply on this website offers assisted me personally significantly. Many thanks with regard to all your period & function. http://www.wireonelogin.com

jacsonalex

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldnít stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. X11 Miners

wikiserie

It turns out that even the hottest port has a few places where you can get off the beaten path. Here are some recommendations that will make you feel like you're in the know wikiserie

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. best chatbot for shopify

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. congestive heart failure treatment

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks หนัง

how to get verified on tiktok Tutarchive is the premier and authentic blog publisher that shares knowledge & tips about online earning, digital marketing, freelancing & more! https://tutarchive.com/how-to-get-verified-tiktok/

Best Makeup Tutorials

Best Makeup Tutorials Gender Gorgeous offers the best personal care products online along with makeup hacks, makeup tutorials, weight loss tips, hair care products, and much more. https://gendergorgeous.com/