Thread: Holster preference...for my dog

Talking Holster preference...for my dog

Last night I heard my dog thumping and banging around upstairs and I thought to myself "gosh, he's really feeling hyper tonight" so I went upstairs to let him out and take him for a walk.

What do I find?

The wife had left my sock n' holster drawer open after putting laundry away, my socks are all over the floor and my idiot dog got a hold of my shoulder rig (empty of all hardware) and had gotten himself completely tangled up in it, one foot down through the holster, straps around his torso longways, and he was jumping and rolling all over the place trying to get himself untangled.

It took me a while to stop laughing and get the poor guy untangled but no damage was done to the dog or the holster rig.

Wish I had the time to take a picture but I didn't want him to hurt himself.
    "The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on"

A shoulder rig doesn't really work well for my GSD, she prefers the Black Hawk Serpa retention system. It keeps the Rottie from taking her wepon.... no thumbs!

That would have been a great picture!

The Land of Northern Hospitality and Southern Efficiency
    Was it a Miami Classic Holster?
    Move along move along. Nothing to see here.

Was it a Miami Classic Holster?
    Nope but it would have been a classic title "dumbass dog stuck in Jackass holster"
    "The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on"

Patrol dog? There's never a video camera when you need one. You could have won a 100 grand from America's Funniest Videos.
    My silly cat came out from under the kitchen sink, one night, with a plastic shopping bag handle aft of her front legs. The little twerp wasn't the least bit perturbed either.