Thread: Writing the figureheads

Writing the figureheads

What if we set a date where every one of us writes our state politicians? And then set a different date where every one of us writes our federal politicians? The plan for all writings to be coordinated and to occur on the same day. No preformed letters either. Just all of us intelligently expressing in our own words how we feel about our 2nd Amendment rights. We could organize this across both sides of THR, TFL and just about every other pro 2A site.

Could we make an impact?

I think so, sure.

I have a small circle of acquaintances I've prodded into writing once since the election, and my goal is to have everyone in the group write at least two letters each month. I've been unsure what would be worthwhile to write about this month, since there's no legislation going on that I know of until after Jan. 20th. Got any ideas for this month?

Don't knee jerk. Organize the writing prior to the legislation. Simply ask them to uphold your right to keep and bear arms. Remind them that they were voted in because of a bad economy, and that whether or not the economy improves they can be voted out...

I'm thinking of promoting the 16th of December. Everybody send in the tag from a tea bag.

Years ago, we sent the whole tea bags, but, today, that will probably get much press on "unknown, probably posionous substances, sent to Congress."

I don't think this 16th December will be as effective as next 16th December, as Obamasiah has not yet taken office. (Has anybody yet reminded him of that fact?)

Pops
    Armed and Safe - not just a theory

If it is time to bury them, it is time to dig them up.
    Remember, "Behind every blade of grass."

The first round should go this Dec 16. Let's start promoting it. Oleg and THR mods, can you help with promoting this?