Thread: Use change.gov

Use change.gov

This one hit me last night as I decided to take a look at Obama's change/gov website. Mainly I went there to obtain a copy of his agenda. Some sounds good, some is scary. However, that and the political implications are not the focus of this post. Please don't turn it into a political debate.

Here is the idea: On the agenda page, there is a place to submit your own suggestions. Why don't we use it? Granted, my skepticism will get in the way, but I am working on a well written suggestion for several things, firearms being only one of them.

Propose your own suggestions. Be polite, be factual and to the point. No snide comments (I'll have to watch for that one myself). Who knows - if enough people get on this, it may send a message that can't (or shouldn't be) avoided.

ETA: Draft of letter containing suggestions and comments is now attached.Suggestion - Firearms.pdf

Suggestions? comments?
    Last edited by Owens; December 17th, 2008 at 01:40 PM.
    The 2nd preserves the rest.
    Life Member NRA, Member TSRA

You can try. It can't hurt.

It makes my blood boil to hear that he wants to make the "Assault Weapons" Ban permanent.

I think its a great idea. We all know that any of the Politicians aren't going to Gun Boards for information, because they already know what they'll find. Just think that if everyone on all the Gun Boards would contact them this way, It might make a difference. Its a lot better to talk where heard that where you won't be. JMHO
    Visit: Early Risers Coffee Shop
    Happy and Safe Shooting !!!

Well, I sent them a copy of my "Mumbai letter." Unlikely to accomplish anything, but....