Thread: Can't get on

Can't get on

I was unable to get on thr.us for about a week so I was on thr.org. Asked around and Mal H said to try this and that. I did and nothing. That was last night. This morning I tried it again and it works. Don't know what the problem was but it seems to be working.
    NRA life member, Support Our Troops,
    Pointman Ministries Member
    MMCDC Member

I feel your pain. Who's your ISP?

See the thread at http://thehighroad.us/showthread.php?t=403952

I am on this site as well as, thr.org/tfl/and we the armed, I sometimes do sort of a round robin (when time permits) and just cycle thru them all repetedly reading the new posts, I have had "website cannot be found" message maybe 3 times since the site opened, I closed that window and tried again, no problem, I'm on.

I am using SBC/ATT for my dsl connection, but seeing all of the posts about not being able to get on has me wondering

I know that info dosen't help the problem, but I just thought I needed to throw my $0.02 in.
    "Why is it, when your kid has an imaginary friend people think they are cute, but if they have an imaginary enemy, they are paraniod?"

I at times have had the same problem getting onto .us I believe it is their server, not yours or mine.

With the help if this I am not getting the exact information about making an articles that are based on some specific topics. Ultimately I am using custom writings reviews to guide the people for preparation of articles.