ISE Expo, Sacramento, CA
January 15-18, 2009 (Thursday to Sunday)
Cal Expo, State
1600 Exposition Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95815
Thursday, 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday, 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
$7.00 Youth (Ages 13 - 17)
FREE - Children 12 years and under
Get your tickets online now! Buy tickets in advance for you, family and friends. All tickets are valid for admission on one day only.
Seminars & Events:
Take a look at WHAT' NEW at ISE Sacramento:
NEW Lowrance Learning Center
* Daily classes in how to use GPS and sportfishing electronics, led by Capt. Jack Findleton and bass pro Jeff Boyer
NEW Seminars & Activities
* Hunt and fish seminars by Tom Stienstra, author, columnist, and television and radio personality
* Angler’s Legacy sign-up at Aquarium Bass Tank, plus poster and rod-and-reel daily giveaways ($90 value, two each day)
* Documentary premiere: “Endangered Species: California Fish and Game Wardens”
* Eastmans’ Hunting Journal Trophy Deer Display
* Special presentation by Cameron Hanes, host of Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation TV, and editor of Eastmans’ Bowhunting Journal
* Special presentation by Guy Eastman, host of Eastman’s Hunting Journal TV, and editor of Eastmans’ Hunting Journal
* Fishing Alaska panel discussion
* Water4Fish Special Event
* Deer-skinning clinic, by Chris Crabtree
* How to improve your chances of getting a deer tag, by CA Fish & Game
* Eastmans’ Hunting Journal on improving your odds of getting a tag in the West
* Dutch oven cooking demos by members of Becoming an Outdoors Woman
* Hunt Elk in Colorado, by CO Division of Wildlife
* Sporting Dog Arena presentations by Fish & Game’s K-9 Unit
Check out the show schedule.
Contests & Competitions:
And whether you like to watch the experts, or test your own skills be sure to catch all the exciting competitions this year.
* See the exciting Best of the West Distance Fly Casting Competition
* The Splash Dogs are back. Get full details and schedule at Splashdogs.com.
* Many prize giveaways at the Youth Outdoor Sports Fair, presented in several building at Expo Center by Western Outdoor News.