Thread: American Rifleman Magazines

American Rifleman Magazines

I received the following email, and thought it worth passing along, in case anyone is interested. I personally don't have the money or storage space to take advantage of this offer...

Good afternoon. I have literally 1000ís of old AR mags dating back to the 1920ís and including many full sets from the 1930ís-1980ís. The majority are in good to very good condition. I am looking to sell the whole lot. Can you provide me with any contacts that might be interested? I also have several boxes of other gun mags and catalogs, various publications. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give. I give you permission to forward this e-mail to any party that might be interested.

Jay Landem
    Regional Vice President
    HB&G Building Products
    Cell: 630-207-6980
    jlandem@permacast.net

i never saw a price. but wouldnt matter, i inherited mt uncle's collection of American rifleman, guns and ammo, and other catalogs. i dont have thousands but i do have a couple hundred
    The Big Bang came from the muzzle blast of God's Colt BP revolver. He wanted to test out the gun that made all men equal before he created man in the first place.