Thread: My Post "Very Important, etc."

My Post "Very Important, etc."

I did not submit that post as spam nor did I intend it to be interpreted as such. If any of you interpreted as such then you missed the use of an excellent demonstration tool.

The many different videos within are intended to help YOU help your friends or anyone who is not knowledgeable about the many anti-gun politicians who seek to destroy the 2A. If you can not use this material then don't use it. But it is not spam.

This site which sprung from disagreements with the "other one", I thought, would have a comparatively better attitude but apparently some missed the point and I am very dissapointed to see the thread was locked out as well.
    Life is hard, it's even harder when you're stupid! John Wayne

"Some people spend a lifetime wondering if they have made a difference in the world....The United States Marines don't have that problem" -- Ronald Reagan

Then perhaps you shouldn't engaging in drive-by posting and instead include some relevant information about the link provided. "Must read and see. Very Important" isn't very informative and I have no inclination to click on mystery links.

Then perhaps you shouldn't engaging in drive-by posting and instead include some relevant information about the link provided. "Must read and see. Very Important" isn't very informative and I have no inclination to click on mystery links.
    Agreed.
    A brief summary, description, or even just a few select quotes from the site tend to do the trick.

Even a short explanation of why it's important that we read it would be helpful.

lawson4
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Certified Training Counselor
    NRA RTBAV Regional Counselor

This section (subforum) of The High Road forum is specifically for "call to action" activism. Perhaps a better explanation and a different subforum would be appropriate.

See: http://thehighroad.us/showthread.php?t=270671
    Send lawyers, guns, and money . . .