Thread: Dallas City Council to entertain gun buy back

Fort Worth, Texas (Where men are men, and a lot of women are too!)

Dallas City Council to entertain gun buy back

Well, here we go. Dallas, one of Texas' bastions of liberalism is heading down the primrose path with some more stupid feel good BS.

Notice that this was reported from Houston. The only local news organization that I could find reporting it was WFAA TV.

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stori...n.b24cb7c.html

DFW area folks, we need to voice our strongest opposition to this silliness!
    Firmly clinging to the hind teat of Corporate America.

Do not cry havoc, where you should but hunt With modest warrant. --Shakespeare

TSRA needs to file a civil suit seeking an injunction to prevent taxpayer dollars from being spent in such a manner.

Your link doesn't work. Try this one: http://www.khou.com/news/state/stori...n.b24cb7c.html (looks the same, but it's not)

Notice that this was reported from Houston.
    That's because Houstonian's like to make fun of Dallas. I was born in Houston; lived in north Dallas for about a year and hated it. In retrospect, Ft. Worth would have probably been just fine.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" —Kenny Rogers

It was reported on KSKY AM 660 on Friday.

I will be happy to sell back to the Dallas City Council any guns I bought from them.

Hope they're not holding their breath. On second thought, I hope they are.

And Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston...what have you. We've got our share of idiots and Katricians, but at least we don't have Al Franken representing us

"In retrospect, Ft. Worth would have probably been just fine."

For the most part, Fort Worth is a fine city to live in. Great folks. None of that big-city uppityness you are prone to encounter east of the Trinity.

I have said on many occasions that if you have to live in a big city in Texas, Fort Worth would be the best choice.

Heck, I have a few junk guns I couldn't get $50 for... Maybe I'll go make a profit!

For the most part, Fort Worth is a fine city to live in. Great folks. None of that big-city uppityness you are prone to encounter east of the Trinity.
    Fort Worth is a great town.

As my late grandfather used to say, "Fort Worth is where the west begins and Dallas is where the east peters out."
    NRA Life Member

My elected officials know and are routinely reminded of what I expect of them. Can you say the same?