Thread: Turn up the Heat on Sen. Arlen Specter

Turn up the Heat on Sen. Arlen Specter

I was mortified when I learned that PA Senator Arlen Specter actually SUPPORTS the Eric Holder nomination for US Attorney General. It's a slap in the face to Pennsylvanians who live free under the Second Amendment. See Specter Website

Whatever you do, if you live in Pennsylvania, turn on the heat. Write him. You can email him here: Contact Arlen Specter

You'll find phone numbers are there too, so please let him know the error of his ways. Contacting your senator is a great form of activism at a time like this, and he needs to know he's flushing his career down the toilet.

Yep. Specter screwed us. Too bad I was the only Pennsylvanian here that cared enough to make any noise or write him, so I guess it's no wonder...

Out all the RINOs that support him...

Time to go "Santa" on these RINOs.. making a list and checking twice, if they do not represent, get them out of their seat!

And this surprises you . . . why?

Specter is the quintessential Senate country clubber. He would screw his own GOP caucus before he would risk the displeasure of the majority.
    "No one heals himself by wounding another." Saint Ambrose of Milan

"...a contrite and humbled heart, O God, thou wilt not despise." Ps li:19

Was it Orrin Hatch or Specter who wouldn't allow various groups to testify against Reno's nomination on issues such as her prosecutorial misconduct?
    Last edited by buzz_knox; January 30th, 2009 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Edited as I recalled after posting that I thought Hatch was implicated in this as well