Thread: Vote let your voice be heard

Thumbs up Vote let your voice be heard

Here's your chance to let the media know where the people stand on our faith in God, as a nation. NBC is taking a poll on "In God We Trust" to stay on American currency. Please send this to every Christian you know so they can vote on this important subject. Please do it right away, before NBC takes this off their web page. The Poll is still open so you can vote.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

This is not sent for discussion, if you agree forward it, if you don't, delete it.
    By me forwarding it, you know how I feel.
    DD-657 DD-531 DD-756
    Freedom has a taste...and for those that have fought for it ,the taste is sweet...The proctectedwill never know .

VENI VIDI VICI

Even though the remove side is loosing I'm growing tired of having religious views, all and any, forced on all and any citizens by others.
    Thanks for pointing out the poll. I voted for removing "in God we trust" from our currency.
    No, I will not delete it and obviously you are one of the ones I'm weary of.

This poll is interesting. I've been reading MSNBC as my main source of internet news for years and have voted in many of their polls. This is the first time I can remember that the more liberal alternative is losing.
    America has plenty of problems. Don't be a single-issue voter.

Thumbs up Removal of "In God We Trust"

Sirs; Our nation was founded on Judeo/Christian principles, you may not believe in it, you may not accept it, it may make you ANGRY, but that is the way it is, Get over it!!!!

Actually, our country was founded on the premise that "Congress will make no laws respecting an establishment of religion. . . "

I am as religious as the next guy, (meaning I go to church when the spirit moves me), but I am up to my eyebrows with those who want to remind everyone in the country about God and interpret earthly actions against God's law (whatever that is).

In God we trust, or not. The reason we have constitution and laws is to protect the minority view from the tyranny of the majority. I believe that a patriot is the man who protects unpopular views of the smallest and weakest of us, from those who want to force their beliefs down everyone's throat.

P5 guy ...your entitled to your opinion...i respect you for it ,even if i dont agree with it .
    DD-657 DD-531 DD-756
    Freedom has a taste...and for those that have fought for it ,the taste is sweet...The proctectedwill never know .

VENI VIDI VICI

exactly what does voting in this poll accomplish? Will it make legislators change their views or votes?
    Will it sway judges?
    This something that allows people to feel they are doing something positive, nothing more.

Rick
    Last edited by lawson4; February 15th, 2009 at 05:57 PM.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Certified Training Counselor
    NRA RTBAV Regional Counselor