Thread: Second Amendment Email Campaign

Second Amendment Email Campaign

Hello Everybody..

We are putting together an Email Campaign to email our US Senators and State Representatives in support of the Second Amendment. It will only take a couple minutes of your time. We will provide you with a letter to send if you do not feel like writing your own. You can take ours and personalize it to your standards. Imagine thousands or tens of thousands or even a million emails being emailed to all the US Senators and State Representatives all on the same day. If that does not make a statement then I do not know what will.

This would be a peaceful email in support of the Second Amendment and the right to carry. I am not talking about overwhelming email servers or anything like that. We want our Senators and State Representatives to get these emails.

You can find out more about it here
    http://rtkba.com/forums/index.php?showforum=207

Landor,

Count me in. Although my letters should start out something like this.

Senator Joe, or Chris,

Yeah, it's me again. I know it has been at least 3 or 4 days since I have written you to convey my feelings about (the bailout, illegal immigration, the Second Amendment, etc.) but I wanted to make sure you really know how I feel about this.
    I repeat - some people are just itching to get their panties in a wad about something. And this is why I normally stay out of Legal. <sigh>
    Don't think we are going to take your handguns from you, were just going to limit the number of rounds they will hold. orchidhunter

Go get em DM1333,

It's people like you that keep them honest. I have done a lot of mailing this year already and I ain't quitting anytime soon.

I like it. I've already written all of mine with a specific letter saying they should support 2A as written and that I'd be voting accordingly. I'll send this one too, though. Writing letters to our reps is time better spent than watching tv. It doesn't have to take a lot of effort or money, can be done through the email, everything helps.

Thanks for doing this.

DrBoomBoom,

if you have any letters that you would be willing to share and allow others to use, we are making a collection at the link in the first post.