Thread: Some goodies I built in the workshop. Heh heh...

Some goodies I built in the workshop. Heh heh...

Hey everybody. I haven't been around much lately - been busy in the workshop when I'm not at the day job. Here's some pictures of some recent boxes I made. Studying old ammunition crates and militaria is fast becoming a hobby of mine. A couple of the items - the camouflaged box and the one with the rifle slots inside- were built for some guys who do airsoft on the weekends. There has been some interest in my woodwork lately, so I've been busy! I plan to build some reproductions of WWII and Vietnam War era ammunition crates soon. They will be very high quality, and use original style rope and latches if I can find some. BTW the weathered looking rustic box shown was made from some reclaimed Oklahoma fence wood that I recovered a few weeks ago. I really like using reclaimed wood. I'm going to do some furniture this year from it too! If anybody is interested in having a box built, or obtaining one of these shown, let me know. I can do weatherproofing, various hardware, etc. whatever you need. Maybe even some miniatures too. You can also call my mobile at 918-698-2104 or e-mail me at bamaman39a@cox.net if you have a question. I would love to hear from other members.

Have a great week, everybody!

Lookn4Brass
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Let's all stand together, so we won't have to stand apart later on.

Freedom is worth the price. Count the cost.

ND Resident, Stationed in NC, Deployed Overseas
    That, good sir, is some quality work. Very nice lookin' stuff.
    Yes, I'm a grown man that loves My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Got a problem?

Those are awesome. Great job.

very very nice!
    NRA life member, Support Our Troops,
    Pointman Ministries Member
    MMCDC Member