+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Native Americans

So my question is then, should we allow the original people who were here decide if they want us here? Perhaps we can all go back to our homelands if they say that they don't want us here. Does anyone else agree?
    This is my homeland. Just as much as some Cherokee in OK.

How we got the name, America:

http://www.earlyamerica.com/earlyame...americas_name/

So whites were from Spain

Another thread on Texas:
    http://www.thehighroad.us/showthread.php?t=408731

LOL

Regards

Using the justification that it was ok to steal the land from the indigenous peoples because we immigrated here, then surely there cannot be any complaining about illegal immigrants.

You seem to be unable or unwilling to separate two very different issues.
    Issue 1: Colonists came here legally.
    Issue 2: Illegal immigrants violated laws to get here.
    You can make all kinds of arguments on both counts, but don't confuse the two.

You know I agree with Shadowalker. What we should be concerned with is now, today. We have been sending our money to foreign countries for fuel, because we don't want the discomforts that our forefathers had. The Foreign Countries in turn, are investing that money back into our country for our assets. We are selling out and helping the foreign countries buy us out, because we have become so accustomed to an easy lifestyle that we will do anything to retain it. Instead if worrying about what happened years ago, we had better be worrying about what we are doing now.
    Visit: Early Risers Coffee Shop
    Happy and Safe Shooting !!!

6. April 20th, 2009, 09:59 PM
    Reason
    not high road

You know Csmkersh I have been on the site for 3 years. I am not a troll. I also post more here than you. But the fact that you personally attack me shows that you have no logical or realistic response to my questions. By the way, you never answered my question about how you refer to Blacks, Jews, Asians, Muslims, and people of other races or descents. Please answer that.

The Rabbi: The Europeans did not come here legally. Show me a treaty where the natives gave them permission to settle land and continued to expand until they took over the land. Please show me something.

The Rabbi: The Europeans did not come here legally. Show me a treaty where the natives gave them permission to settle land and continued to expand until they took over the land. Please show me something.
    The burden is on you to show they did something illegal in coming here. I can cite immigration code for modern illegals. Can you do the same for colonists?

Treaties of Ft Laramie 1851 and 1868

upheld in court in 1980

we dont want your stinking money, just our land

That was in response to what exactly??

11. April 20th, 2009, 11:09 PM
    Reason
    not high road

Administrator   
    Let's keep discussion to the topic of the thread. If there are personal disagreements with an individual please take it to PM.
    Last edited by ShadoWalker; April 21st, 2009 at 01:50 AM.

It wasn't illegal to travel, but once the natives told them they don't want them here, they should have left.

I don't want you in Tennessee. So if you're here, you'd better leave.

Pretty silly, isn't it?

Csmkersh you never answered my question in post 120. The one about you using racist epitaphs.

This fits into the discussion

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...42/ai_9046906/

THE FLAG has 13 stripes on it, and the political and regional divisoins they betoken once really meant something. Historian David Hackett Fischer tells the tale of three German POWs in World War II, taken to Tennessee for internment, who escaped but had the bad luck to come upon the cabin of an old woman, who shot them all dead. When the sheriff scolded her for being so hasty, she assured him she wouldn't have done it if she'd known they were Germans. Who did you think they were? he wanted to know. Yankees, she answered.
    Just a taste about the article

Tribalism is alive and well with many folks... See it in quite a few of the posts, from ones who are hiding behind keyboards

Regards

What battle does the Goverment think is the epitome of heroism by the number of MoH given out? D-Day? Iwo Jima? or some other display of martial gallantry?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbi
    The burden is on you to show they did something illegal in coming here. I can cite immigration code for modern illegals. Can you do the same for colonists?
    I can. Atleast as far as English colonists are concerned.

The Treaty of Torsedillas (1494). AKA Spain's legal rights to all of the Americas. England violated these claims in settling Virginia and New England and thus could be described as "illegal immigrants."

For decades the Spaniards vigorously enforced their claim and killed any other Europeans found in the Americas such as the French at Fort Caroline in Florida and Fort Charles in South Carolina. There is even some theories that the Spaniards may have disposed of some troublesome "illegals" at a place called Roanoke.

Luckily for the early English settlers the Spaniards largely ignored New England and the Carolinas. So I guess they got the benefit of squatter's rights after being there so long.
    Last edited by bthest86; April 29th, 2009 at 03:23 PM.

Back in the time frame of 1490's the Spanish were doing some real terrible things all over the world.

Just to answer my own question they are not considered "white"... The Catholic Church was behind so much of the blood letting, I am surprised it still exists

1492 is a year of major concern for the Jewish population

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...expulsion.html

Just a small taste... The attrocities all over the world during the 1500s is still talked about on forums.
    Philippines was another location, along with Mexico... The enslaving of locals to be aboard the ships etc..

Regards

Harley, there's no religion free from having blood on its hands. The Jesuits weren't into blood letting per se, but converting to Christianity. Similar reason protestants in this country murdered and drove the Mormons West. Oh, and the Mormons got pay back when they committed the High Meadows Massacre.

Well that is correct, but that skirmish in the meadows is like a spanking to a child, compared to the CC and its outlandish dealings:::

Here is one now:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...x5HoeAGiEnvg8Q

Regards

I'm one of the few Catholics that knows Church history and am not overly proud of its past. Luther had valid reasons for leaving...

Off Topic:

Luther had valid reasons for leaving...
    Just a slight quibble, but Martin Luther never left the Catholic church, per se. He was excommunicated. He never wanted to leave the Catholic church; he just had issues which he felt needed to be dealt with.
    The thorn defends the rose. It harms only those who would steal the blossom from the plant.

When you must choose between one good and another or one evil and another, remember this: if men would contend with you, seek not their death but choose your own life.

Martin Luther was he that sterling

His last sermon was delivered at Eisleben, his place of birth, on February 15, 1546, three days before his death.[135] It was "entirely devoted to the obdurate Jews, whom it was a matter of great urgency to expel from all German territory," according to Léon Poliakov.[136] James Mackinnon writes that it concluded with a "fiery summons to drive the Jews bag and baggage from their midst, unless they desisted from their calumny and their usury and became Christians."[137] Luther said, "we want to practice Christian love toward them and pray that they convert," but also that they are "our public enemies ... and if they could kill us all, they would gladly do so. And so often they do."[138]
    But I have to say in this day and age of usury, the down fall of many many business, it might be said that the "Jewish Bankers" and big business folks (hugly Jewish) have scored another goal???

To much organized religion to suit me

Post reported. Why don't you go post over at Stormfront.com where they appreciate that kind of thing?

"I didn't leave the Catholic Church; the Catholic Church left me," M.Luther.
    Yeah, a vicious anti-semite from way back.

By mentioning the Mormon group, they feel very strongly that some of the tribes of Israel got to the Americas long ago and were fighting with the natives...That is what the book of Mormon is all about

They are hooked into the Masonic tradition of Solomon etc..

So Rabbi, who are you reporting and why??? I thought you were a reader and understood the goings on???

Regards

Writer

Lifesaver essay helps and support students by providing online writing services https://write-essay-for-me.com/ write my essay for me.
    They follow extremely stringent policies about the plagiarized content.

+ Reply to Thread