Thread: Breaking News: Federal civil rights lawsuit filed against West Milwaukee

Breaking News: Federal civil rights lawsuit filed against West Milwaukee

Sheesh, one of those hot shot lawyers from GeorgiaCarry.org flies into Milwaukee airport and a couple of hours later there's breaking news!

Please Click, DIGG, and Share around the internet ASAP - right now we own this story so the faster it gets out the less chance other press outlets will screw up the facts or put the wrong spin on it:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2782-DC-Gu...West-Milwaukee

SNIP

examiner.com Today civil rights attorney John Monroe filed a federal lawsuit against West Milwaukee and it's police force for gross abuses of power against a man solely because the man was legally carrying a holstered gun. . . .

and the problem is? Sounds like a valid lawsuit on the face of it.

Hey if I can start open carrying in WI without being harassed by the police, great.

I hope they win.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed -- and hence clamorous to be led to safety -- by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. -H.L. Mencken, writer, editor, and critic (1880-1956)

With the ongoing harassment by the legal system of those in Wisconsin who choose to open carry (which is legal), this is long overdue. Hopefully the plaintiff will win.

Blue River Wisconsin, in a little hut in the woods
    GeorgiaCarry.org is good people and I know several people active in the organization. If I didn't already belong to 6 national organizations and one state organization I would join them to.
    1934 National Firearms Act, 1968 The Gun Control Act, 1986 Firearms Owners Protection Act, 1993 Brady Handguns Violence Act, 1994 Assault Weapons Ban, 1995 Gun Free School Zones Act, NO MORE COMPROMISING