Thread: Winchester 780BR Powder

Winchester 780BR Powder

Hi

I came into two pounds of Winchester 780BR and was wondering in anyone has loading data for using this in the 3006 with 150 grain bullets.

Thanks

My Speer #8 reloading manual (published June 1970) lists the following .30/06 loads with 780-BR powder and a 150 grain Speer spitzer:

64.0 2908 ft/sec
    62.0 2812
    60.0 2722

The primer used was a CCI 250 Magnum, cases were "Government Issue" and the test rifle was a Springfield with a 24" barrel.

The earliest Winchester loading data booklet I could locate quickly (1979) had no data for 780-BR, so the powder had disappeared by then; yours must be at least 30 years old.

It SHOULD be OK if stored properly, but note: early Speer manuals had a reputation for containing some HOT loads, so use caution.
    Pay attention - the inmates really are running the asylum.

Thank you for your info.

Hendrix

Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. N95 mask

Hendrix

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. 먹튀검증

I've got not long ago started off some sort of blog site, the internet people produce here possesses served everyone enormously. Appreciate it intended for all of your current time period & do the job. onewalmartwire.com

Incredible articles and awesome design. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it"s been getting. tesco payslip activation code

asdczxc

Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know. หนัง hd

asdczxc

You guardians do an astounding web diary, and have some unfathomable substance. Continue doing extraordinary. meilleur site streaming

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isnít only useful but it is additionally really creative too. https://avtotema.kr.ua/vpechatleniya...j-podarok.html

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. Armani

tiktok verified Tutarchive is the premier and authentic blog publisher that shares knowledge & tips about online earning, digital marketing, freelancing & more! https://tutarchive.com/how-to-get-verified-tiktok/

Buy Hair Tools Gender Gorgeous offers the best personal care products online along with makeup hacks, makeup tutorials, weight loss tips, hair care products, and much more. https://gendergorgeous.com/