Thread: What holster is this???

What holster is this???

Granted, it doesn't look like a high-end holster.......but I've seen what seems to be hundreds and hundreds of holsters/pics and never came across one looking like this.

What is it???
    Gary in Pennsylvania

Beats me. Is there a picture in the thread?

This might help, but I don't want to go rooting around in it. The clew was obtained by googling garyinpennsylvania, which name was itself obtained by clicking on Properties in your picture.

http://www.czforumsite.info/index.ph...;topic=14325.0

It's up to you now, my dear Watson. Follow the clews. (You might want to get on the CZ forum and ask him, for example. It's a pretty nice holster.)
    "Gun control is not about public safety, crime reduction, or 'the children.' Gun control is about power. The people have it, and the government would rather they didn't." (An internet poster, not myself.)

Jeez 230RN.....I hope you weren't being serious???? Look at my screen name:

Dude - no clues to be found there - I'M Gary in Pennsylvania!!!
    That's MY thread on CZForum. That's MY photobucket account.

Sorta undermines your Sherlock analogy, eh???

I found that holster pic on the web some time ago....I can't remember where.
    I had it saved on my 'puter. I loaded it into my Photobucket to share here.

(You might want to get on the CZ forum and ask him, for example. It's a pretty nice holster.)
    No disrespect......Granted I'm having fun at your expense.....but it's only a little!

Seriously though.....thanks for the attempt! I kinda like that holster too!

-
    Gary in Pennsylvania

An older version of an Uncle Mike's line of holsters?

^^ A well deserved !

I didn't even notice your screenname! Not an excuse, a fact: I was on a quick break from the slings and arrows of outrageous work.

Duh!

I love it when I goof up. Keeps me humble. And I need humble.

Talk about powers of observation, huh?

Terry, 230RN
    "Gun control is not about public safety, crime reduction, or 'the children.' Gun control is about power. The people have it, and the government would rather they didn't." (An internet poster, not myself.)

No biggie.

Thanks for taking the ribbing well!
    I busted on you the same way I would a good friend......which often doesn't work well between 'strangers'.
    Gary in Pennsylvania

I don't know about the holster but the Colt revolver is really cool.

Pleather and nylon...I know I have seen that holster before when I had my gun shop open but I cannot think of the maker. They were a inexpensive make tho.

Sad they cut the hammer on the Colt instead of making it pocket friendly the right way....here's my Detective Special with factory shroud...

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. - The Declaration of Independance

Absintheu,

You said:

"Sad they cut the hammer on the Colt instead of making it pocket friendly the right way....here's my Detective Special with factory shroud..."

I don't buy that at all!

YOU did more damage to a DS by drilling it for the hammer shroud retaining holes than the guy did who bobbed the hammer.

It is MUCH easier (though not much fun at all on a now out of production Colt revolver) to replace the hammer than it is to fill and weld up the holes drilled in the frame for the hammer shroud!

Buckshot

Holster kind of looks like some that Cheaper Than Dirt sells.
    Have a nice day!

No3Buckshot

The shroud is a factory item, bobbing the hammer is not thus mine is more correct as it is a modification Colt did at the factory, not to mention mine can be fired inside a coat pocket.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. - The Declaration of Independance