Thread: Gun Related Gifts?

Gun Related Gifts?

Just curios if anyone was getting any gun related gifts for the kids this year. I was going to get the younger boy some scope rings and a mounting base for his .22. He already has scope. I was going to get the older boy a 20 ga, but after I saw the mini-bikes on sale today, and the guns were not, decided to wait till his birthday.

Last year, the oldest Grandson got my .22 Remington I was given for Christmas as a child, along with the original warranty card and receipt for same. I have a Nylon 22 waiting for the next Grandson to become old enough, and several other "heirloom" .22's waiting for others. As they get older, they'll get other gun-related items - what better way to ensure the heritage continues?

mostly in the State of Confuision. Alabama
    I had found a beautiful Mahogany 10 place gun cabinet that was going to be my Christmas present, MY loving wife looks it over and now its going to be a china cabinet.

Wait 'til she goes ta bed, then convert it back!

mostly in the State of Confuision. Alabama
    Wait 'til she goes ta bed, then convert it back!
    I would but she is from Texas and knows how to use a gun !

I would but she is from Texas and knows how to use a gun !
    Yer screwed....

A nylon .22 is a fine gift. Hopefully he will have someone around to teach him how to use it.

A nylon .22 is a fine gift. Hopefully he will have someone around to teach him how to use it.
    The PLAN is that I will be! If not, both his Daddy and his uncle will be there, ah'm sure!

DA revolver gear shifter, The Sportsman's Guide...

I saw a chrome plated gear shift cover that looks like a .44mag N frame DA revolver for standard type trucks in the Sportsman's Guide catalog, www.thesportsmansguide.com .
    I first thought it looked cool then I considered being pulled over in a traffic stop with that next to my leg, .

I don't think many state troopers or police officers would see the humor in that item, .

Rusty

PS: I just checked the site, it's called a Bully Pistol Grip Knob Shifter, LOL...
    TUBBS: What makes us better than them?
    CROCKETT: We're better shots.
    NBC's Miami Vice

I went ahead and got some foregrips with extending Bipods for the boys .22s as well. This should make bench shooting a little easier.

I have a Nylon 22 waiting for the next Grandson to become old enough, and several other "heirloom" .22's waiting for others.
    We offer up to date ccna security exam practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass testking ielts exam exam and complete your ccent course ciis.edu you should also find.

Red face I've built a rubber gun with a laser machine

It was 7 years ago when we lived in Israel.

Here is a sketch of the gun ready for laser cutting.

supply.jpg

Since then, we live in Denver CO.

If you want you can build a rubber gun even by going to a garage door and gate supply to find some stuff as springs and tracks to start with.