Thread: Best Green Laser Under $100?

Best Green Laser Under $100?

There are currently several green lasers available for under $100 from Sportsman's Guide, Cheaper Than Dirt, even box stores. The listed features are about the same for all of them. I would like to hear from people who own or have used them which ones they like. Which ones seem the most durable and water resistant?

I will be putting it on a Draco AK pistol and don't mind if it is a little on the large size (ones meant for rifles are fine). I would also consider units that are a little over this price point if they come well recommended.

I have the Barska Green Laser from Sportsman's Guide ($69.97 or $62.97 w/membership), mounted on my Sub2000.
    I especially like the ability to adjust it, without any tools.

Any other feedback? I don't mind one bit paying more money so long as I know I'm getting quality to match.

OK, further research has me convinced that none of these less expensive lasers will live up to my standards. I have also learned that while green lasers are the way to go for visibility they don't seem to work below 50 degrees F. Also, battery life is less on the green lasers. Rethinking my sighting strategy, I think I'll upgrade the irons on this firearm. I am also now looking at the TRL-2 from Streamlight. I know that is a pretty big departure from the opening thread.