Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire Mission! Battery adjust facebookmembers one round

Fire Mission! Battery adjust facebookmembers one round

Target this discussion board

http://www.facebook.com/board.php?ui...56&topic=15286

Help support Starbucks
    It is your dissatisfaction with what IS that is the source of all of your unhappiness. Matthew Scudder

Excellent

I think it was today that someone poiinted out a link to the examiner.com with an article describing how open carry prevented a robbery from happening. I'm going to link to that story on the facebook page.

Nice find, Treo.

I just gave them something to think about (post # 31).
    Lew Wallace was an optimist.

I want my country back!

Same here - #34.

I decided to be sarcastic to prove a point.

I'm post #32

Did we post this on the .org site?

Also, there is a "thumbs up, Starbucks" thread that could use our support: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...56&topic=15041

Deflection 3200 fire for effect
    It is your dissatisfaction with what IS that is the source of all of your unhappiness. Matthew Scudder

Bump to put the two items / polls together. There may be some confusion. These are not the same polls.
    "Gun control is not about public safety, crime reduction, or 'the children.' Gun control is about power. The people have it, and the government would rather they didn't." (An internet poster, not myself.)

Yeah... I'm there too. Just couldn't keep my mouth shut.

DD
    ~If government is the answer, it must have been a really stupid question.

~Please don't disturb the moonbats;their screaching alarms the blissninnies,who are busy feeling safe and trying not to cogitate.

Looks like they are being outnumbered. Good articulate comments - bravo boys and girls!

Did we post this on the .org site?
    .Org doesn't like Treo you'll have to carry the ball

posted up my thanks to starbucks for looking out for their customers . Now they dont have to be victims in the event of a shooter or violent robbery.

#44.
    “As long as we allow an individual right to trump public safety, families are going to lose their loved ones…"
    - Kristin Comer, Executive Director, Washington CeaseFire

Man the pros really came on strong . I hope the antis on that page will listen to some of the common sense posts and evolve their thinking a little .

I put in #40. Funny I ended up adding to Sappermapper without realizing we'd already 'met'.
    Everybody spread love

Got in at #65.

For those of you that don't like responsible, legal, carry of firearms, read up on the Luby's attack in Texas a few years ago. Ask those survivors how they would have felt about having a few concealed carry patrons seated among them.

Brady has nothing to do with protecting people and everything to do with protecting a political agenda.

Got in early, at # 29.
    I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
    Yes, I am a Pro-Gun Democrat, but with a strong streak of libertarianism.
    Proud native of New Hampshire. Live free or Die!

I'm #63

#37 here.

DD

~Please don't disturb the moonbats;their screaching alarms the blissninnies,who are busy feeling safe and trying not to cogitate.

"Wow THR is like the cavalry"

Ride on, brothers.

P.s. That "Open Carry" "gentleman" is the Facebook sub-species of a troll. His only profile activity that I could find is in that discussion page.

Where's a mod when you need one, eh?
    NRA Life Member, October 2009.
    SAF Defender Club Member, January 2011.
    NRA Endowment Member, January 2011.

Treo,
    I'm not trying to hijack your thread. I think this question actually belongs here. If not, I apologize.

Has anyone here tried posting any of Oleg's work on their Facebook wall? How was it received? Did the FB powers have it removed, or did it stay up?

I'm thinking this could be a good vehicle for spreading the word. Speak up in the discussions and post pro2A posters on the walls.

DD

Facebook is whack Yo...

I'm not on Facebook.com . I saw a tv news item about how F/B screwed up again today. The soc network sites have a use but Im a little leery of many of them. They seem to be targets for crackers, nutbags and other riff-raff...

Rusty S
    TUBBS: What makes us better than them?
    CROCKETT: We're better shots.
    NBC's Miami Vice

Has anyone here tried posting any of Oleg's work on their Facebook wall? How was it received? Did the FB powers have it removed, or did it stay up?
    I never tried it Oleg pops up on my wall every so often but I have a lot a sheep friends

Facebook is whack Yo...
    I understand the sentiment. I've gone years without an account there, then just joined up in the last week.

I figure if someone cuts you off on the freeway, you don't sell your car. Just 'cause there's fools on FB doesn't mean I should toss that tool. I'm going to give it a good, honest workout. Then, if it doesn't work out...

DD

I have a lot a sheep friends
    I got into an e-mail discussion with one of my oldest friends a few months ago. I've known the guy for over 30 years. Been in bands with him. We were roommates for quite a while. Anyways, we were e-mailing back and forth about guns. He sounded receptive. I was giving him info, resources to read (THR, Cornered Cat, etc.). After a while he just turned. Basically called me a nut, said I needed help, and said he was going to put my address in his spam filter.

That was last July. Haven't heard from him since, nor have I tried to contact him.

DD

Has anybody checked the blog lately? Have the antis surged and over run us yet ?