Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire Mission! Battery adjust facebookmembers one round

DD,

Some folks just don't care about guns. In fat, they don't see a good reason to care about guns. Therefore, if someone seems really interested in guns, and they seem fixated on guns, this may come off as bizarre to them.

It's wholly plausible that your interest in guns and your interest in educating him on guns came off as something akin to those door-to-door Mormons and whoever that try to push religion on people.

Sometimes you've got to let them come to you about these things.

So don't be a Mormon... be a Protestant. Except you might avoid screaming about Hellfire and Damnation for the anti-rights folks.... not that we aren't all thinking it
    NRA Life Member, October 2009.
    SAF Defender Club Member, January 2011.
    NRA Endowment Member, January 2011.

Has anybody checked the blog lately? Have the antis surged and over run us yet
    They're dead and buried..Missed this being in the swamp all weekend.
    Great job Treo and everybody..
    The Cavalry indeed!
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

'Harry Callahan' Magnum Force 1973

It's wholly plausible that your interest in guns and your interest in educating him on guns came off as something akin to those door-to-door Mormons and whoever that try to push religion on people.
    That's an angle I hadn't considered, and will do some thinking on. But, my first impression is that he was genuinely interested at first. He had been asking questions that indicated interest and curiosity, not just conversational fill.

It was/is wierd.

DD
    ~If government is the answer, it must have been a really stupid question.

~Please don't disturb the moonbats;their screaching alarms the blissninnies,who are busy feeling safe and trying not to cogitate.

Great job Treo and everybody..
    We worked hard. We had to to make up for your absence. It paid off, though. Treo is now my Facebook Friend.

Oh, and some guy named Oleg too.

DD

~Please don't disturb the moonbats;their screaching alarms the blissninnies,who are busy feeling safe and trying not to cogitate.

So don't be a Mormon... be a Protestant. Except you might avoid screaming about Hellfire and Damnation for the anti-rights folks...
    Can I just be a Pentecostal and hand them some venomous snakes?
    Being right too soon is socially unacceptable. - Robert A. Heinlein

Blog - updated irregularly
    Photos - still under construction, suggestions welcome

Dead and buried. One last troll standing. Further comments should be praise to Starbucks, let the trolls starve.
    Smart Gun + 1 Battery + 3 Wires = Dumb Gun

PC = Groupthink filter on reality.

Apostrophes denote ownership or missing letters NOT plurals!

San Francisco who??

I only drink Starbucks Coffee, mainly because my digestive system doesn't like cheap coffee, and for a few weeks now I tell everybody I know to go buy their Coffee because they actually care about the safety of their customers in the U.S.
    I was already telling everybody to buy THEIR coffee because their coffee producers are the best paid and best treated producers in the world.
    I don't know how many grande mochas I drink... I stopped counting after 500.
    Warning; this post may contain text matter not suitable for the weak-minded or immature thinker. Reader's discretion is advised.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

That's an angle I hadn't considered, and will do some thinking on. But, my first impression is that he was genuinely interested at first. He had been asking questions that indicated interest and curiosity, not just conversational fill.
    Sometimes it's best to leave them hanging a bit and wanting more...

The best salesmen know how to do a "take away" from the buyer.

Very good point, Jack.

DD

Administrator    
    It appears I'm due for a visit to Starbucks, this weekend.

Starbucks, BK, MickyDs...

I for 1, do not go into Starbucks that often. The regular coffee is ok but seems a little to acidy for my taste. Some health magazine articles and online tests say Starbucks has the highest caffinee rate too. Starbucks closed a few locations in my area but they over-saturated the market in my view. They had 4 Starbucks locations within just 2 blocks! That's a lot of cappichino, lol.
    BK(Burger King) just announced plans to sell Seattles Best. SB is ok but it's ground very fine, almost like dust.
    The newer McDonalds coffee is a lot better but I very rarely go there. It seems like the burgers and breakfast items are slowly shrinking.

Dunkin Donuts & Krispy Kreme sell good coffee. They aren't as common as Starbucks or McDonalds.

Rusty
    TUBBS: What makes us better than them?
    CROCKETT: We're better shots.
    NBC's Miami Vice

heading to starbucks. " splash,..over"

Splash out
    It is your dissatisfaction with what IS that is the source of all of your unhappiness. Matthew Scudder

You guys use social media? I'm disappointed in you.

Times are a 'changin.