Thread: Lets ask the Republicans for our money back...

Lets ask the Republicans for our money back...

I was a Republican for a long time and contributed quite a lot of money to the RNC. I still am a Republican but I disagree with the party on the "Obama" care issue. Having seen first hand the effects of medical bills on a family living on a retired cops pension, I decided that we should not have a system where people are forced to choose between medicine and/or treatment and their mortgage or food.

But otherwise I consider myself a Libertarian and side with that wing of the party. However their disgusting use of my money at strip clubs and on alcohol is very disturbing. I gave money to them to lobby for various policies and they spend my money on sexclubs? This is not appropriate at all and I think that perhaps they should be censured.

I am proposing that we send letters requesting the funds we sent to them be refunded. I did not send them money so they could attend events like this. I think if we start canceling our checks and stop the money flow to the GOP partybus and their disgustingly inappropriate use of our donations perhaps they will start listening to us.

What say you all?

You just go amd knock yourself out.

I am sure that check will be in the mail right quick.........
    Jamie

Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

While I do lay the blame of what is currently happening at the feet of the Republicans (the takeover of our government by the collectivists), we need to do one better, namely, we need to get our money back from the federal government going all the way back to 1933. If we could reduce the size of the federal government to the equivalent of, say, the Commonwealth of Virginia, this country would be a lot more tolerable place to live.

My suggestion is that every taxpayer file a W-2 for 99 dependents and then ignore all follow-on communication from the IRS.
    "There is no lie too grotesque, too stupid, or too base for leftist extremists to retell." -- Standing Wolf

Posted from my Ubuntu machine.

we need to get our money back from the federal government going all the way back to 1933
    Blasphemer!

Are you insinuating that our trusted government has not diligent in spending our tax dollars?
    Jamie

Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

Administrator   
    Sheik, pass, I work in prison, don't wanna live there.
    Good luck on getting a refund from a political party, we can't even get elected officials to keep campaign promises, no matter which side of the isle they are from.
    I spend a lot of money on my wifes' medical bills, but Obama care, in my view, (you are just as entitled to your view, sir), will make it worse, not better. Time will tell which of us is right.
    And to the other question, government spending like short barreled shotguns for Department of Education cops, that what you mean, Jamie? They are certainly diligently spending our money, it's WHAT they're spending it on that gives me pause.
    If total government control equals safety, why are prisons so dangerous?

http://czforumsite.info/

Sheik, pass, I work in prison, don't wanna live there.
    My point was, that if we all do it, they cannot throw all of us in jail. It's a rather peaceful alternative when you consider it.
    "There is no lie too grotesque, too stupid, or too base for leftist extremists to retell." -- Standing Wolf

Posted from my Ubuntu machine.

I do not embrace the "throw them all out" theory. I raise horses. You can get a "bad one" from time to time. I don't euthanize the entire herd....no I euthanize the bad horse. I would submit the GOP be held accountable for their few bad horses....yes....but not the entire herd.

I serious doubt Obamacare is about health care but anyone who wishes to think that good luck.

I totally agree^^^^ but am lost as to who or what your responding too?

Angry

What bunch of crap... You gonna get the Dems to give back the money they take from labor and give it back to the workers?

There is not auto give to any republican that I know of... THAT is not true of the democratic party. Look at the finace statements of your local parties at the county clerks office. This begs the question how much have you really given any Republican?

What say you all?
    I say that this is a RKBA and firearms ownership forum not a general political forum.

Off Topic.
    "The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on"