Thread: Crimson Trace now making Sigma lasers!

Crimson Trace now making Sigma lasers!

Just got a phone call from Crimson Trace-they informed me they're now making lasers for S&W Sigmas! I can't remember how long ago I inquired 'bout such-must have been at least 8 or 10 years ago?

Anywho...I just picked up a SIG SP2022 to replace my old POS Sigma as my bed gun a few days ago! (they tell me at the gun shop they operate on the want priciple, not the need principle).

Just thought I'd throw it out there for anyone still toting one o' those POS Sigmas!

BTW-just cruised over to Crimson Trace's site to see what it looked like, and can't find it on their site.

EDIT: Found it using Google-didn't see it at Crimson Trace's site.
    It only becomes class warfare when the working class decides to fight back.
    When they don't, it simply becomes a case of economic genocide.
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member

A laser sight on a handgun that costs the same amount?...

The new S&W SIGMA lasergrips are now sold on the website:

www.crimsontrace.com

My big ? is why spend as much $$$ on a top quality laser aiming unit as the cost of the firearm?

CT grips have some merit but I'm waiting for a more powerful, brighter green dot unit.

Rusty
    TUBBS: What makes us better than them?
    CROCKETT: We're better shots.
    NBC's Miami Vice

Well it was a looooong time ago that I was checking on possible lasers for a Sigma. I'm not impressed with the CT laser for the Sigma-looks like you can't mount a light on the OEM guard if you use the CT laser. The CT style is a nice laser on my LCP-on a Sigma, not so much.

I had to laugh when they called me (after about 8 or more years?) as I had just purchased my second SIG SP2022 the day before-going to replace my Sigma SW9E bed gun with the SIG.
    I kinda like the SIG for dry fire practice (there's a lot to like 'bout a hammer fired gun), my new TRL-2s will fit the universal SIG rail, and my night sights on the old Sigma are now 12 years old-that's another $75 to $100 applied towards the SP2022's price.
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member

My big ? is why spend as much $$$ on a top quality laser aiming unit as the cost of the firearm?
    Well I guess that's one way to look at it?
    Another would be "I sure am glad Sigmas are so inexpensive"!

BTW-I ain't so sure the CT for the Sigma is "top quality"? Probably is, but in the picture it sure looks cheap mounted on the Sigma.
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member