Thread: 'Terror gap' fraud plays well with Northwest gun prohibitionists - Dave Workman

'Terror gap' fraud plays well with Northwest gun prohibitionists - Dave Workman

Here we go again.....
    Watch this video and see if you can pick up what he (deliberately?) left out:

Er, what happened to, "...the right of the People..."
    'Terror gap' fraud plays well with Northwest gun prohibitionists

"Shahzad bought a 9mm Kel-Tec rifle. What’s more, according to the Associated Press, he went through all of the legal paperwork and passed Connecticut’s 14-day waiting period.

"Remember when anti-gunners pandered background checks and waiting periods as the solutions to keeping guns out of the hands of criminals?"

http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seatt...rohibitionists

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/22wvhk8

"Remember when anti-gunners pandered background checks and waiting periods as the solutions to keeping guns out of the hands of criminals?"
    He wasn't yet a criminal when he bought them, right? I don't like the idea of presupposing guilt on people before they actually do anything wrong.

Anyone who wants to buy a gun is obviously an incipient criminal, so using that logic nobody should be allowed to buy a gun or own one! It's obvious... isn't it?

I thought this guy built a bomb. What does the gun have to do with it?

Oh, I’m sorry. I should have known; the gun proves he was a deranged criminal.