Thread: New Father's Day Tradition

Talking New Father's Day Tradition

We started a new tradition in my house. For father's day, I took my oldest daughter to the range. Her first time shooting - she did great. Followed the rules very well and focused on trigger squeeze.

The range had a very wobbly wooden seat that was way too big for her, so I had her sit in my lap. That allowed me to help steady the rifle and let her focus on trigger squeeze and breathing.

Awesome! Thank goodness she shoots a rifle more like her mother Check out target #2 (#1 had good groups, but I had to adjust the sights)

She suggested that this should be something we do for every father's day. Sounds great to me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nice tradition. My daughter is too far away for that, but when she called this morning, we discussed doing a little reloading and shooting when she visits on vacation. She's 25 now and used to help me when she was much much younger.
    Paul
    People have some respect for the complexity of technology. But almost every ignorant fool thinks he understands money and economics.

Very nice! I wouldn't mind bringing a target like that home for myself! How old is your daughter?
    "... and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36b NIV
    Ruger SP101 .357, Ruger LCP, Charter 2000 Undercover .38 Spl., S&W 22a, Marlins, Wichester '94, and a shotty.

She's 7 - Now, I think I'll need to look for some sort of peep sight that I can put on her Romanian 22 (one of those "military trainers" that her Aunt lovingly re-fitted with a slightly modified stock)

Excellent - did something similar - I'm really into sporting clays, on Father's Day, my oldest and I really try to go shoot - loser pays....I have the experience, he has the youth and eyes........

Followed the rules very well and focused on trigger squeeze.

The range had a very wobbly wooden seat that was way too big for her, so I had her sit in my lap.
    We offer up to date ccna security exam practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass testking ielts exam exam and complete your ccent course ciis.edu you should also find.