Thread: Pro Gun Childrens book my wifes publishing company put out

Pro Gun Childrens book my wifes publishing company put out

hey there, kinda new to the forum, but wanted to let people know about a new Childrens book that my wifes publishing/distribution company just put out.

i bought one to read it to my 3 year old and have had numerous people that want these to get out into the public libraries.

With My Rifle By My Side

http://www.anchordistributors.com/Pr...px?item=425265

With My Rifle by My Side is a story written for young children to encourage an appreciation and respect for appropriate firearm use. It is a charming children’s story written in verse that reclaims American values through the perspective of a young boy. The boy enjoys sharing in the experience of hunting with his Dad and sister. He also learns about gun safety as he learns how to shoot his own rifle. After taking part in their outdoor activities, the boy’s family learns about our nation’s history as they visit American monuments. The boy begins to understand the solemn necessity of firearms as they pertain to America’s foundation and the preservation of our liberty. He hears stories that inspire the boy to do his part to preserve American freedom, to protect his family, and to carry on the legacy of the nation’s founders. With My Rifle by My Side is a book with colorful illustrations and a delightful story that renews the spirit of American liberty and honor.

Now that is cool! If they were reasonably priced, I would buy a couple copies and donate them to my local library.

Parker

Administrator   
    Very nice, thank you for sharing!
    If total government control equals safety, why are prisons so dangerous?

http://czforumsite.info/

The boy begins to understand the solemn necessity of firearms as they pertain to America’s foundation and the preservation of our liberty.
    I like the words "solemn necessity."

I wish to heck I could get a copy of the reader we used in 5th grade(?) back in New York in m/l 1949. Full of 18th century firearms and mechanical lore, as well as plenty of stuff for the girls --quilting bees and game preparation for the table and the like.

I believe it had the fictional location, "Hasting's Mills," in the title.

Nowadays submitting a book like that for publication as a reader would be ridiculous. It wouldn't get past the publisher's mail room clerk before it was tossed in the can.

Terry, 230RN

Now that is cool! If they were reasonably priced, I would buy a couple copies and donate them to my local library.
    Most libraries have an options for the patrons to request they buy a certain book. My library has been very good at honoring my requests and we now have a pretty decent collection of pro-firearm and pro-ccw books there.

Awesome. It's a hell of a lot better than Blue's Clues at any rate.

Sweet, ordering as soon as I hit enter
    Actively seeking a used, cosmetically flawed .357 lever rifle. PM me with offers.
    The New England Journal of Medicine is filled with expert advice about guns; just like Guns & Ammo has some excellent treatises on heart surgery.
    Come join the Second Amendment March, and help reclaim your birthrights as an American

heirloom

I went ahead and got some foregrips with extending Bipods for the boys .22s as well..??
    https://www.shutterstock.com/image-v...kpJ8D4eUag-1-2