Thread: We did it!!!

We did it!!!

Beckley Gun Club hosted the FIRST ANNUAL WVTA 3-Gun Challenge 9/17. 28 shooters had a BLAST!!! See here:http://www.beckleygunclub.com/Photos...7/Default.aspx

Gave away 4 guns and a crap load of GOOD prizes!!!!

Lots of hard work by Cpl James Long,WVSP, Gabe Wood of DNR and Lt Kevin Hopkins of RCSD busted their butts to make this happen. Bigger and better next year, after the Glock Match!!!!

Stay safe.
    Bob
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears!

"...We did it..." Of course, you did. Congratulations. Second Chance started small too.
    "...Gave away 4 guns and a crap load of..." That grows too, but it's a great deal of work getting the local gun shops to kick in. Talk to distributors and the manufacturers. Worst thing they can say is no. Gift certificates from anywhere will do nicely. I'm thinking resturants, etc. Winning anything is great. Shooters like winning anything at a shoot.
    Make sure that Cpl. James, Mr. Wood and Lt. Kevin Hopkins get a 'thank you' letter, on club letter(Nice, if there is such a thing, but not as important as a letter though) head, to their respective bosses. Community involvement matters to promotion boards. No need to mention it to any of 'em though. Doesn't have to be an essay or from your club's executives. A simple thanks from you will do. As daft as it sounds.
    "...RCSD..." Got the WVSP(State Police?) and DNR(Natural Resources?). What is the LT's bunch? Just curious. Royal Canadian anything isn't likely. snicker.

Sunray: thanks for tip re: Letter to superiors! RCSD is Raleigh County (WV) Sheriff's Dept.

Bob
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears!

Congrats!

Thanks for your hard work in a pro gun event.

I agree with the other poster, make sure that everyone gets a 'thank you note'.

Catherine
    Closed Account