DSC_0014.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice group of pictures on this thread.

Where were they taken?

ND? SD?

Or ???

Catherine
    Closed Account

bla bla bla, testinghttp://thehighroad.us/attachment.php?attachmentid=90609&d=1286959455http://thehighroad.us/attachment.php...9&d=1286959455

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it.
    -Pericles

too big
    retry for small
    Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it.
    -Pericles

test 2

-Pericles

test 3
    wow too big?

-Pericles

Administrator   
    Quote Originally Posted by dakotasin
    [IMG]i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/dakotasin/DSC_0014.jpg[/IMG]
    Needs an http:// on it, I believe.

Yep.

Code:
    [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/dakotasin/DSC_0014.jpg[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunsby_Blazen
    bla bla bla, testinghttp://thehighroad.us/attachment.php?attachmentid=90609&d=1286959455http://thehighroad.us/attachment.php...9&d=1286959455
    If you want any chance of the above working, you need to hit the space bar a couple of times:
    Code:
    bla bla bla, testing http://thehighroad.us/attachment.php?attachmentid=90609&d=1286959455 http://thehighroad.us/attachment.php?attachmentid=90609&d=1286959455
    "Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.

Home | Forum | Blog | ❏ PicPaste | ImgDump |☎ Nalioth

i knew that, just didnt think anyone was paying attention , hahahahha

i typed it, and didnt feel like deleting it... its the same picture as already in that post

i was just messing around to see what size pictures would work best,
    i have had trouble in the past with pictures that are too big....
    i cant sleep so i figured why not try and figure it out now....
    ... i didnt think anyone looked at these, more like scarp work...

thanks for the help though, its always good to help out each other
    (thumbs up)
    -Pericles

Administrator   
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunsby_Blazen
    i was just messing around to see what size pictures would work best,
    i have had trouble in the past with pictures that are too big....
    I host my own photos and when they're HUGE (pretty much anything over 1024x768), I create a 320 pixel wide "thumbnail" that I put in the post and link it to the HUGE one.

That way it doesn't kill anyone's connection, and those that have the big pipes (or have dialup and are prepared to wait) can click for the big'un if they want to.

Imageshack offers the same service.

I don't like using a particular forum's "attachment" option, because then you're locked into only providing that piccy for that forum (you'll be uploading it to a lot of forums, if you want to share with a lot).

Hosting an image offsite (either a web host or image hosting service) allows for you to upload once, and post anywhere.

Also, some forums have minuscule attachment settings, so you're always losing pictures as you delete the older ones to make room for the newer. .
    . . this makes for some disappointing older posts, where the pix have disappeared.
    "Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.

Home | Forum | Blog | ❏ PicPaste | ImgDump |☎ Nalioth

My turn
    Last edited by csmkersh; October 25th, 2010 at 04:01 PM.

I think I might try posting a pic or two. After an unfortunate accident where my girlfriend gained access to my credit cards, I have to sell some guns...

How did I get this name again?
    After reading the last update about this girl.... Drop her like an empty magazine. -InkEd
    Before you tell me that it is illegal for me to own any of my pistols, please acquaint yourself with Federal Code 18 U.S.C. 922(x) and Alabama Code 13A-11-76

sure hope this works
    Last edited by brandonq2; November 14th, 2010 at 10:56 PM. Reason: didn't work first time

I host my own photos and when they're HUGE (pretty much anything over 1024x768), I create a 320 pixel wide "thumbnail" that I put in the post and link it to the HUGE one.

That way it doesn't kill anyone's connection, and those that have the big pipes (or have dialup and are prepared to wait) can click for the big'un if they want to.

Imageshack offers the same service.

I don't like using a particular forum's "attachment" option, because then you're locked into only providing that piccy for that forum (you'll be uploading it to a lot of forums, if you want to share with a lot).

Hosting an image offsite (either a web host or image hosting service) allows for you to upload once, and post anywhere.

Also, some forums have minuscule attachment settings, so you're always losing pictures as you delete the older ones to make room for the newer. .
    . . this makes for some disappointing older posts, where the pix have disappeared.
    Got the quoting thing down.

... i didnt think anyone looked at these, more like scrap work...
    Some darned funny threads occur down here. I guess some nuts (like me) figure since the testing area gets purged, they can get crazy.

I dip into this forum once in a while to see what my fellow crazies are up to.

No, I don't think that's correct English.

I dip into this forum once in a while to see to what my fellow crazies are up.

Not right, either...

I dip into this forum once in a while to see up to what my fellow crazies are.

Hmmm... darn. Wrong, too.

When I want to see what my fellow crazies are up to, I come down and dip into this forum.

There. That orta do it.

GREAT PHOTOS, ALL!

Terry, 230RN
    "Gun control is not about public safety, crime reduction, or 'the children.' Gun control is about power. The people have it, and the government would rather they didn't." (An internet poster, not myself.)

Terry,

I have to agree with you there!

Happy Thanksgiving, nice man.

Blessings to you and yours.

Catherine
    Closed Account

Into this forum I now and then dip, to see if the crazies have gotten a grip...nah, that ain't right.

Dakotasin, that's pretty. A little dry for my taste, but pretty.

Gunsby man, yer gonna shoot yer finger off... and yer a little close on that Win box.

Sam, I've got that same UM grip on my Taurus 605. I really like it, but I'm trying to figure how to carve a wooden version that incorporates the guts from a CT laser.

TK, that is unfortunate. Fortunate for somebody else, though.

Brandonq2, nothing like having a couple tools with your weapon, eh? Keep 'em sharp.

Catherine, I'm not as nice as Terry, but then I'm farther from Montana. You have a happy turkey day, gal.

Parker

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

But I'm not all that nice. To wit, I was rooting around in some old family records.

I came across my parent's original marriage certificate and my original birth certificate, which was dated about 14 months later.

I was sore tempted to make pdf copies of them, mount them in a frame, marriage certificate right above the birth certificate, and hang them up in my office with a sign under them which said:

Solid proof that despite what everybody says, I am NOT a bastard !
    "Gun control is not about public safety, crime reduction, or 'the children.' Gun control is about power. The people have it, and the government would rather they didn't." (An internet poster, not myself.)

Smile

You too, Parker! Have a good one.

My husband is working as usual, no holiday off for him unless it falls on his day OFF. I am grateful that he has a JOB compared to so many people in this nation. Grateful for a warm home, food and clean water. This time, next year, I/we will be in my new small home. The building plans are completed, etc.

Holidays:
    It is a lot different than my late husband's normal days off and hours NOT including his military time.

Turkey, ham, fish, ?, etc. will be served on another day.

I ate a salami and cheese sandwich on brown bread with pickles on the side for my dinner.

Later on, I will cook up some of his sage sausage, his hunted meat from last year. When he gets home VERY late towards midnight, a bit of sausage, eggs, potatoes and/or onions will be ready. Fresh fruit and/or orange juice on the side.

I will sip on soup later on. I have not made up my mind there.

Take care. Keep warm.

Catherine
    Closed Account

Smile

Terry,

Well, I think that you are NICE no matter what you say. Keep warm.

The howling winds died down here - this valley is usually protected but the winds came howling through the canyon the last few days.

I am used to HIGH winds growing up on the east coast and living in the Great Lakes region - farm/lake country for all of those years too.

Catherine
    Closed Account

Terry, the burden of assessing your own niceness has been lifted from your shoulders. From now on, if there's any niceness assessment to be done around here, Catherine will be the one doing it.

Carry on.

Parker