Thread: One of a kind Walker for $9,000

One of a kind Walker for $9,000

Just don't try shooting it as it will blow up. Wood replicas tend to do that you know. They'll never rust, but I guess one would have to oil them occasionally and inspect for either termites or fire ants.

Apparently, this old dude, Robert A. Talbot, makes them. Here is the Link

Here's the old gentleman wielding two of his creations.

TFL Aluminium. Molon Labe!

That is some very impressive woodworking. Even so, $9000? That kind of money would buy some really sweet functional firearms that I'd rather have.
    Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. Denis Diderot

Blue River Wisconsin, in a little hut in the woods
    Hope the gentleman has no intentions of going to London anytime soon. He would get arrested and his guns confiscated, just like certain areas in this country. Beautiful craftsmanship, wish I was that handy with a whittling knife.
    1934 National Firearms Act, 1968 The Gun Control Act, 1986 Firearms Owners Protection Act, 1993 Brady Handguns Violence Act, 1994 Assault Weapons Ban, 1995 Gun Free School Zones Act, NO MORE COMPROMISING

Joe - you're absolutely right. Almost twenty years ago I bought a Webley bayonet in England and it set off all the alarms at Heathrow. I told them it was going to be checked in and wouldn't be carried by me on the flight. They let me through. Then about six years later later my bobby friend warned me not even to go near the airport with anything and that it was better to mail anything home instead.
    TFL Aluminium. Molon Labe!

4v50 gary- i had a 2 inch long non locking blade pocket knife in my checked luggage in 2007.... i stopped in heathrow for all of 2 hours to change flights. when i reached warsaw there was a letter from their version of TSA that my knife had be seized
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." --Sam Adams
    PAUL-NUGENT 2012
    USAF april 19th 2011-_____