Thread: Fire mission!

Exclamation Fire mission!

Texas Ready To Allow College Students To Carry Guns
    Should college students be allowed to carry guns?

Vote and leave a comment http://www.care2.com/causes/educatio...omment-1700144

Support Students for Concealed Carry on Campus http://www.concealedcampus.org/ and Pink Pistols http://www.pinkpistols.org/

"Our wrongs we must right if we can through the Ballot Box, and if this fails us, through the Cartridge Box."

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story wrote;
    Whiskey for my men! Beer for my horses!

Thanks for posting, I'm on it.
    "The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on"

Voted yesterday off another site, here is what it looks like today

Should college students be allowed to carry guns?
    45%no!, 2%leaning no, 2%leaning yes, 51%yes!.
    1614 votes

Milo H.
    Last edited by myjudge45410; February 23rd, 2011 at 10:34 AM. Reason: punctuation

U of Texas library available

Considering this book is available in the library I can't see the big deal about firearms on campus!

OW,
    The one i"d like to find is the Complete Illustrated Guide to Small Arms. The edition with fold-out machine drawings of all the parts. That seems to have vanished from library shelves around 1986-1987 timeframe.

I used it in High School to build a .22 caliber miniature Thompson M1927 that worked JUST FINE thanks...

The WA State Patrol was less enamored of my prowess...and took possession of it.
    Last edited by AaronE; February 24th, 2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: I cant TYPE today...can Typo just ifne.
    A Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces.

Yes is up to 55%.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect."
    -- Steven Wright

I used it in High School to build a .22 caliber miniature Thompson M1927 that worked JUST FINE thanks...

The WA State Patrol was less enamored of my prowess...and took possession of it.
    You should have talked to my uncle first, he would have told you the Great White Father in Washington gets most annoyed when you start making fully automatic weapons in your workshop. Just as an aside- he always ordered the drawings from the patent office. His "Quaker Ma Duece" had all the working parts and would actually "cycle" the belt. It was made completely from thermoset plastic. When he mounted the model in the back of his pick-up he nearly caused a police riot.

When he mounted the model in the back of his pick-up he nearly caused a police riot.
    Pics?

Iif I ask your family nicely enough once I'm visiting the land of the free, will I be able to photograph all the stuff that survived your uncle? I have a camera and I'm interested in machinery..

There are some pretty intimidating guns built from Legos.

http://www.newlaunches.com/entry_ima...lo_Rifle_1.jpg
    "Gun control is not about public safety, crime reduction, or 'the children.' Gun control is about power. The people have it, and the government would rather they didn't." (An internet poster, not myself.)

Gives a whole new meaning to evil black rifle!

Hi Aaron,

By any chance this one?FIREARMS-GUNS-ILLUSTRATED-GUIDE-SMALL-ARMS-WEAPONS

If you know the author I could probably find you a copy.

Hi OW,

Thanks but I have that one, I cant RECALL what the title was EXACTLY, nor the author...been driving me NUTS for the last 25 years. That book you listed has SOME drawings and cutaways, some of the specs but no scalable machinists drawings and certainly no reproducible sheets of prints on velum.

Patent office...I have ordered things like that from there...and recieved a "visitation" from the Federales who wondered just WHAT a known machinist and firearms instructor WANTED with them. I have NO desire for a repeat. They showed up with a warrant, it took me a week to get things sorted out, repaired (hamhanded idjits DROPPED things) and production back underway.

Thanks for looking though!

A
    A Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces.