Thread: Sonic Cleaners for C&B Revolver Parts

Sonic Cleaners for C&B Revolver Parts

I've been eyeballing the sonic case/gun parts cleaners out there. Has anyone used a sonic cleaner on percussion revolver parts, like cylinders and nipples? How well does it work? One of the most un-fun aspects of c & b revolver shooting is cleaning all those darned little nipples. If you use multiple cylinders, it really adds up too.

Never used one. I wonder if the same effect could be obtained with putting the parts in a beaker, attaching a good set of headphones and playing something with a lot of bass really cranked? Next time I take the Remington replica out I may try it.

I use an ultrasonic cleaner for my guns - no black powder though.

The results are amazing. You can just watch the dirt float off the parts. Whatever dirt doesn't fall off is easy to get with a brush.

If you don't have one already, I'd suggest spending more for a quality model - more laboratory grade than "Made in China". Also, a cleaner with a heater will speed things up and boost the effectiveness.

Something in the back of my head was telling me that steel was the way to go.
    We are the pioneers in providing 700-101 exam dumps and wikipedia tutorials with 100% exam University of Colorado at Boulder Download our latest testking ISM questions to pass real exam of ECCOUNCIL