Thread: Glock 20 longslide?

Glock 20 longslide?

I've started the search for my post-deployment pistol, and I'm just about settled on a 10mm Glock with a 6" barrel and slide.

I see that Lone Wolf makes both a barrel and slide for a 6" G20, but I'm not really excited about buying a standard G20 or G20SF and getting a new barrel/slide installed.

I'd REALLY like to keep everything under $1000. Any recomendations on smiths, stores or something?

Thanks,

In order to get a "longslide" Glock 20, you will have to acquire aftermarket parts.

Glock use to make/sell a seperate 6" Glock 20 barrel, but it sticks out past the Glock 20 slide.
    AFIAK... Glock stopped making/selling the 6" Glock 20 "hunting barrel" over 6 years ago.

You will have to acquire an aftermarket slide, if you want it to enclose the barrel.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

In order to get a "longslide" Glock 20, you will have to acquire aftermarket parts.
    Sorry, I must not have been clear. I'm looking at taking a stock Glock and having a non-stock barrel, slide and sights installed.

I've looked at the LoneWolf website. Their products look alright, but I'll need someone to assemble them. There seem to be some other sites, but they won't load out here.

I was curious about gunsmiths who work with Glocks (sort of like Maytag repairmen from the commercials, I know), and if there were recommendations.

I'm limited in many ways because I'm not currently in the USA, and internet time is limited (and the connection is sloooooow).

Hmm,

I am thinking a G20-sized slide group on the G29 frame would be a useful carry gun. Call it the '29L'.

I generally do not have difficulty carrying a full length handgun. (I am a bit on the tall side.) The corresponding full-size grip, however, remains harder to keep from "printing" than the cut-down size.
    Burt Blade

Media is the way to express the grand service of information with the reliability and trust of natural systems. The gun rights media has been presented the australianwritings with the thread of long and aggressive system of community rights by many things happening all over the circumstances.