Thread: Kudos for CRKT Customer Service

Kudos for CRKT Customer Service

I dinged up the clip on my CRKT Ignitor T this morning, I got it stuck on the seat belt strap and pulled it all out of shape.

So, anyway I figured I'd look on their webpage and see if I could buy a replacement clip.

Turns out they replace such items free of charge, they even eat the shipping.

I'm sold
    It is your dissatisfaction with what IS that is the source of all of your unhappiness. Matthew Scudder

Pleased

I'm always pleased to hear about quality customer service.

I've actually had our local knife company offer to replace a knife at no charge when I brought it in for sharpening and cleanup.

Friend of ours, Jim, who helped with out home in Carson City had an old beat up Buck 112 Ranger, and since I knew I'd be over visiting the factory when I got home, I offered to have them sharpen it to factory spec and clean it up, and I would mail it back to him, all on my nickel.

When I got to the factory, the customer service gal said, if there's no special sentimental reason to keep this one, they'd be happy to simply replace it with a new one. When I called Jim and asked him, he was tickled to accept the replacement.

They did the same thing later with an older guy who brought in a Buck knife he'd been using for years, wanted to know if they'd sharpen it. She did the same thing with him.

I'm a big fan of customer service that "just takes care of it," whatever "it" is.

Daughter: "Dad, how do I know who's a real friend?"
    Me: "A friend is someone who cares how your life turns out."

"Truth is a dangerous thing: once found, you must never turn your back on it." -- gh@c2

"Look at it this way. If America frightens you, feel free to live somewhere else. There are plenty of other countries that don't suffer from excessive liberty. America is where the Liberty is. Liberty is not certified safe." -- gh@c2