Thread: mischief infiltration

mischief infiltration

Pennsylvania Alert:

A legacy from the former Democrat Gov. Ed Rendell:

PA state House & Fisheries Commission is holding a hearing on House Bill
    1760; to remove the restriction on Sunday hunting in the state.

While I oppose Sun. hunting on religious grounds, it seems that mixed in with this legislative mischief is the PA Equine Council chaired by their V.P. one Skip Seifert who will testify before this committee.

The state gamelands were purchased and maintained by our license fees until Gov. Rendell removed the revenue from licensing and placed it in the General Fund. And placed the independent authority of the Game Commission in the state burocracy.
    And so the Equine Council was given permission to use these hunting lands for their recreation.

What's wrong with this? Among the horseback riders are mixed antihunters who disrupt and interfere with the hunter, every chance that they get!

Not to mention the additional enviormental wear and tear that the riding does create and that the hunter will pay for.

The equine council should purchase land by their own membership fees also; for their use, and leave the state game lands, a heritage from our fathers, to the game animals and hunters.

A legacy from the former Democrat Gov. Ed Rendell:
    Fast Eddie strikes again!
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

'Harry Callahan' Magnum Force 1973

Knowing the cost/return of keeping horses on the farm where the is 20 acres of oats raised and more than enough hay to feed them I should think if they could afford to board their mounts, pay the vet bills and buy the tack they should be able to rent the space to ride. Instead they want their neighbors in the state of Pennsylvania to pay with nothing gained by those neighbors.

I'm curious, do the sheeple masses in that state talk intensely of the rich paying "their fair share?"

I oppose Sun. hunting on religious grounds
    Of course you should follow the teachings of your religion as long as you do not expect others to do so.

The state gamelands were purchased and maintained by our license fees
    So, 1) open the land to Sunday hunting; 2) charge the horsemen a usage fee equal to the licence fee; 3) let the horsemen take their chances -- although I don't relish the idea of putting the horses at risk.
    “It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.”
    — Thomas Sowell

Around here I don't ride much off our own property during hunting season.

I have eleven other months to ride.
    Governments don't live together. People live together.

misChief oncology