Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secondhand Lions (2003)

I am surprised no one has mentioned the fight scene in the bar with the punk kids...

Agreed. Great movie. The alternate ending should have been the one shown with the film, not relegated to a DVD option.
    I wish I believed in reincarnation. Where's Charles "The Hammer" Martel when you need him?

www.bagpipeforum.com
    yes, I play the bagpipes. No, I don't wear a skirt. It's called a kilt.

Some of the smartest people I've known were "dumb hillbillies".

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurtonJr View Post
    I am surprised no one has mentioned the fight scene in the bar with the punk kids...
    I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN and loved only one woman with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.