Thread: Crossbreed belts?

Crossbreed belts?

Has anyone used CrossBreed's belts?

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/Su...%2cProductName

I've been looking at classics like Kramer, but at $140+ that's a lot of dinero for a belt.

http://www.kramerleather.com/product...4&categoryID=2

Am I too cheap thinking I should be able to get a new generic rig (belt and holster) for $100-ish?

nice, not as nice as BeltMan

my BeltMan belts get worn when I carry, which is whenever I'm not working in a REAL secure area (armed security, metal detectors, controlled access, etc etc)
    my CrossBreed belt became a work belt, it does OK to hold up tools/radio/keys but just isn't as tough as the BeltMan product and it was always a bit too thick for the CrossBreed clips (odd, I know)
    Last edited by bigfatdave; March 30th, 2012 at 11:20 PM.
    DON'T PANIC

I've only bought one custom belt so my knowledge is limited but I am very happy with my Crossbreed belt.

Thumbs up

I got the Crossbreed belt and holster for my G20. That's a serious full size pistol to carry concealed, and this combination works.

I am impressed with how comfortable this holster feels with this pistol and belt. I like it better than my compact 1911 in a summer special.

Bigfatdave: The clips and belt fit together just fine on mine, maybe yours was an earlier one?

I'm less impressed now... it's been a couple of months and I had hoped to have all the kinks worn down by now.

This rig *squeaks* something awful - both the belt and holster, but the worst part is the holster engages the magazine release (sometimes). Thankfully, the magazine has only fallen out while exiting my car - so I didn't have an awkward restaurant scene

I don't know. My old Galco summer special IWB for my 1911 never had issues like this.