Thread: Ballistic Chart/Table for .50 BMG M33 ball ammunition

Ballistic Chart/Table for .50 BMG M33 ball ammunition

The title says it all--this is what I need. Can anyone square me away with this? Thanks!
    Hiding in plain sight....

http://modernballistics.com/

Should have what you desire. Military charts are kind of weird with velocity taken at 78'....and from M2 barrels so your velocity will be different. But, you should be able to input enough to get close with the modern ballistic site.

Edit: Just downloaded the thing and yes, the 50 BMG is there, but uses AMAX for the BC. M33 isn't as high...about .65 or so.

I am trying to get a ballistics table for M33 . I have a McMillain and am trying to get some idea of holds.
    Thanks, Ron

Yikes! A casual search yields bullet weights from 624 grains to 691 grains, B.C.s all over the map as well, and some pretty variable muzzle velocities, too.

I like Norma's ballistic computer for its sliders and fast changes:

http://ballistics.norma.cc/javapage_US2.asp?Lang=2

If you have input specs, weight, velocity, B.C., I would be happy to produce charts out to 2500 yards or meters with my program. The height of the sight above the bore will help.
    Gee, I'd love to see your data!

Do you have an Android phone or Kindle Fire? There is app called Shooter that is really impressive.
    When the going gets tough the tough get cyclic!
    "The Constitution is a restraining order against the federal government. I'm not going to say a word about the effectiveness of restraining orders against criminals." Standing Wolf

Thank you for*good*communication.