Thread: Possible Bags

Blue River Wisconsin, in a little hut in the woods

Possible Bags

Just got my two new possible bags in the mail today. I drew the designs, they put the canvas bags together, stuck my drawing in the computer and digitized it whatever that means and now I have one for my Walker with the raging bull and one for the Navy 1861 with my old home town mascot, the Rhinelander Hodag. I wasn't sure how they would turn out but I am very happy with them.

1934 – National Firearms Act, 1968 – The Gun Control Act, 1986 – Firearms Owners Protection Act, 1993 – Brady Handguns Violence Act, 1994 – Assault Weapons Ban, 1995 – Gun Free School Zones Act, NO MORE COMPROMISING

Grump,

I would like a couple as well, depending on price. I also wouldn’t need, or want the Logo.

Any ideas?

Chris

Blue River Wisconsin, in a little hut in the woods
    Quote Originally Posted by Varmiter View Post
    Grump,

I would like a couple as well, depending on price. I also wouldn’t need, or want the Logo.

Any ideas?

Chris
    If you are into black powder and simple machines then go to...

http://blackpowdertimes.com/index.php

sign in, introduce yourself and then find Kat's Korner. Word of advice, never never never ever mention In-Lines. The scars are nearly healed now and they should be minimal as long as I don't make that mistake again.
    1934 – National Firearms Act, 1968 – The Gun Control Act, 1986 – Firearms Owners Protection Act, 1993 – Brady Handguns Violence Act, 1994 – Assault Weapons Ban, 1995 – Gun Free School Zones Act, NO MORE COMPROMISING

night

nice post
    Our excellent online Pass4sure 1Y0-A20 training programs will lead you to success in the wikipedia We also offer latest Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich and HITACHI