Thread: The "Reply With Quote" button...

The "Reply With Quote" button...

...does not embed prior quotes in the quoted post.

Example:

http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/showth...=1#post5396579

See the two posts preceding this one.

Although I am a bear of very little brain, so I might be missing something, but this would explain why some posts using that button don't make much sense sometimes, especially if the quoted post is back a little ways from the quoting post.

I realize that multiple embedded quotes will yield very narrow panes for earlier multiple quotes, which makes reading difficult, but I wonder if there isn't a halfway decent solution for the problem besides instructing posters to quote selected portions manually.

Yes. All that above makes sense if you parse it.

I think.

Terry, 230RN

Administrator   
    This was implemented because some folks don't edit what they've quoted, and then their brethren won't edit what they've quoted, and a thread will end up with 3-foot-long posts containing mostly quoted material.

If a person wants to respond to something previously said, they can take the time to manually quote what they're responding to, if it's further back up the ladder than one step.
    "Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.

Home | Forum | Blog | ❏ PicPaste | ImgDump |☎ Nalioth

suggestion

There is someone who needs some guidance regarding something so if you are up for this then i hope thesis writing services can be really good for all of us. We hope that there are people who would like to do a bit more resarch of this topic as it was good.

writer

If you are a student and do not want to get caught by scammers, then I advise trustmypaper review here https://rankmywriter.com/trustmypaper-com-review and you can avoid problems with your studies by ordering homework from unreliable online service.