Closed Thread

Thread: Did Obama wear earpiece during last debate?

Did Obama wear earpiece during last debate?

We no he is next to worthless without his teleprompter. Here is the picture. Does it look like he has a clear plastic object affixed within his right ear?

http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com/

I don't think the debate commission has sunk that low.........yet.

Having worked on a debate years ago, I'll say the security is incredible. During rehearsals, the room is emptied three or four times a day, then everyone is allowed back in providing they have a valid credential, just to keep opposing operatives from watching rehearsals.
    Each candidate has "handlers" backstage, but they are not allowed to communicate with the candidate during the debate itself.

It's much more likely that the Town Hall format is loaded with "plants" or the moderator will ask pointed questions to favor one candidate over another. There is no doubt that the commission leans left, after Gwen Ifell was allowed to moderate after writing a pro-Obama book. (Not the one I worked on.)

It just looks like a shiny and oily ear to me.
    Roman Catholic - NRA Member - Make it so...

Everyday Survival Supplies: www.survival-pax.com

Why wouldn't he wear an earpiece? He's been lying and cheating his entire life so why would he play by the rules now?
    Life Member of both NRA and North American Hunting Club (huntingclub.com)
    “Crime is to be expected since humans are never perfect. But the failure of Justice may be more damaging to Society than the crime itself.” - - Clarence Darrow

Interesting. A second photo is now making the rounds showing what is apparently a wire under his jacket.

I would not put anything past this two bit slug.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

'Harry Callahan' Magnum Force 1973

Administrator    
    I know folks are excited about the next week, but this one's still waaaaay out there on the periphery.

Find me the source of the photo to authenticate, and a name and allegation to give credence to the assertion, and I'll re-open, if only for the week.

Closed Thread